Vinyl Me, Please Rock

i'd say im a moderate replacements fan so I'm certainly down for hootenanny

though the album I really want VMP to do since it hasn't got a reissue in a while is green days warning, they aren't scared of audiophile reissues (American idiots HD tracks master), and they are touring so it could be good marketing

Tim has been one of those albums I probably listen to at least monthly for the past 30 odd years, so the new Stasium mix was very, very jarring to me the first time I listened since I'm so familiar with the original. But it's really good and probably the way it should sound. Also serves as a great reminder that if you might be primed to make it big, don't let a deaf Ramone produce and mix your possible breakthrough. Just wish they'd release it as a standalone 1LP because I don't need that whole box.

Tim has been one of those albums I probably listen to at least monthly for the past 30 odd years, so the new Stasium mix was very, very jarring to me the first time I listened since I'm so familiar with the original. But it's really good and probably the way it should sound. Also serves as a great reminder that if you might be primed to make it big, don't let a deaf Ramone produce and mix your possible breakthrough. Just wish they'd release it as a standalone 1LP because I don't need that whole box.
Ditto on this. My jaw dropped the first time I hear the Let It Bleed version a couple of months ago

i'd say im a moderate replacements fan so I'm certainly down for hootenanny

though the album I really want VMP to do since it hasn't got a reissue in a while is green days warning, they aren't scared of audiophile reissues (American idiots HD tracks master), and they are touring so it could be good marketing
Agreed. I’m not a huge Green Day fan, but that album is great and quite a bit different than anything else in their catalog. I played the shit out of the CD when it first came out.

Or let's get this one down to $35 or so.

Back