Vinyl Me, Please Rock

I am doing just a month for Sabbath and will let it lapse again for a while

It's been a year since my last sub, and that one was for a month and the only in more that a year and a half at the time (wanted Interpol, Coltrane and Thin Lizzy). Went for the 3 months this time just to get the free record. Started with this one. I really wanted this and the Sabbath they selected I don't have a copy of. The third month is more of a wild card even if the Replacements is a pretty good choice (I think there was something else interesting that month though). Anyway, I picked up a bunch of things with the 40% code so I'll be good for a while, so will likely let lapse again too.

Can't wait. I've seen a few cogs reviews saying it betters the KPG. In both cases they claim to own the KPG, if so then wow. Because that thing is killer.

I'm planning on picking that one up next month in swaps. The KPG is great but I can see it being bested. I like the original Sam Feldman pressing better anyway. Too much kick drum on the KG, it makes my subs overload if I try to crank it (and who doesn't crank this album when they play it?) Looking forward to comparing the 3.

so tracks open up for sign up on the 21st of every month?
No the date varies every month.

The Swap always opens on the 3rd Thursday of each month alongside the announce of new Records of the Month and closes at 11:59pm MT on the last day of the month. Don't worry, we will also send you email reminders and have reminders within in your account.

Last edited:
Yeah it sold out in like 3 hours, which doesn't happen very often with ROTMs

Maybe still printing lower numbers since it's a new track too?
I remember when Country first fired up there were a couple of early sellouts, as they were figuring the numbers out.
Are Sabbath and SOAD the only two Rock tracks to have sold out?

Back