Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

So....
None Shall Pass by Aesop Rock as the final RHH album? I think Rakim is out now.

Probably my favourite album of his, but not needing a new pressing IMO.

Shitty time for me to take that 6 month membership.

EDIT: Yes it's widely available. No this has not stopped them before.

Someone on reddit guessed it's PE again, and while it could fit, I'm not sure they'd do that particular album. Would be an interesting pick.

Last edited:
Bone still seeming strong for August essentials. If Don't Sweat the Technique lasts and is available in swaps I think I may go for a 3 month.

Don't know if I care too much about September so will have to figure something that I might have missed for that one.

When is the final announcement/ sign up date for July?

Bone still seeming strong for August essentials. If Don't Sweat the Technique lasts and is available in swaps I think I may go for a 3 month.

Don't know if I care too much about September so will have to figure something that I might have missed for that one.

When is the final announcement/ sign up date for July?
June 15, and yeah: I definitely think it's Bone Thugs. Hip Hop, 1993 debut (think this was a discord only clue) with 5 members. I think Essentials is a lock, and 2/3 hip hop albums are as well.

Kamaal the Abstract - Q-Tip pretty much confirmed.
When Life Gives You Lemons...- Atmosphere also pretty much confirmed.

Last one is still up in the air.
I think it's Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass. But it could absolutely be PE - Muse... the more I think of it.
I forgot about the bonus debut clue that was dropped on discord here, which would eliminate PE.

Back