Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

An official Mac Miller - Faces would be pretty cool too.

Or ScHoolboy Q - Habits & Contradictions with Blessed on it
Mac Miller Faces would be infuckingcredible. It’s currently going through the proper sample release/license process so it being on vinyl officially one day is certainly a possibility

I was quite disappointed in the Ludacris and Nappy Roots picks as well! I know they are considered Southern classics, but I didn’t really love any of those two albums! I want less Southern hip-hop albums to be R&HH ROTM’s!

I wish Midnight Marauders was the December R&HH ROTM! Who knows, as The Low End Theory would be an Essentials ROTM if Midnight Marauders was a R&HH ROTM!
They are Southern but they are faaaar from classics. They are above average albums from that genre in that time period…..period. 😉

They are Southern but they are faaaar from classics. They are above average albums from that genre in that time period…..period. 😉
Exactly, they are not stone cold classics in any sense! Juvenile’s 400 Degreez and Lil’ Wayne’s Tha Carter III are classics though! They are classic southern hip-hop albums that were R&HH ROTM’s!!!

Ludacris doesn’t have a classic hip-hop album although I can see how Word Of Mouth is his best album and is an above average album!

I just requested a replacement. The are still seeing if it's a widespread issue and supposedly been added to an emailing listing. Sounds like a repress coming

I just requested a replacement. The are still seeing if it's a widespread issue and supposedly been added to an emailing listing. Sounds like a repress coming
Did they actually give you a replacement? And if so was it your first? I've got two bad copies, but if they're still trying for replacements...

What's the sound issue with ATliens? I've listened to it a couple of times now but both times I was dipping in and out of the room with tasks so haven't sat down and given it my full attention yet.

Has anyone heard anything more about what they plan in doing with the ATLiens noise issue?
I'm trying to decide what to do about this one. I listened to it when it arrived and it was seemed fine but I asked for a replacement jacket right away because it wasn't glued well and was coming a part (which I received). Then I saw people talking about the noise issue and went back to listen. I've got the noise issue, but it isn't horrible. It's there, but not as bad as my Mars Volta issue. We're paying A LOT of these records at this point, so if they're gonna repress it, I want that repress. If not, I could live with the copy I have. Maybe I'll put in a request this afternoon.

Back