Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Enjoy. I need to sit with it longer and digest it properly but very impressed so far
This new Busta has blown me away. For it being as long as it is I am absolutely loving it rom beginning to end. I think Deep Thoughts is the only track I passed on. So many absolutely amazing tracks and thus far Yuuuu with Anderson Paak and Best I can with Rapsody are my 2 favorite tracks. This truly is an instant classic IMO. I can't wait to put it on repeat and really dissect it.

In other new albums that came out, the new Common is unfortunately the exact weak effort I expected going off of his recent track record and TI's The L.I.B.R.A IMO is his most complete and best album to date. I've already gave it multiple full listens and thoroughly love it.

This new Busta has blown me away. For it being as long as it is I am absolutely loving it rom beginning to end. I think Deep Thoughts is the only track I passed on. So many absolutely amazing tracks and thus far Yuuuu with Anderson Paak and Best I can with Rapsody are my 2 favorite tracks. This truly is an instant classic IMO. I can't wait to put it on repeat and really dissect it.

In other new albums that came out, the new Common is unfortunately the exact weak effort I expected going off of his recent track record and TI's The L.I.B.R.A IMO is his most complete and best album to date. I've already gave it multiple full listens and thoroughly love it.
I think T.I. is the only album from that day I didn't listen to. I've heard a lot of good things about the Busta album so excited to get into that

I think T.I. is the only album from that day I didn't listen to. I've heard a lot of good things about the Busta album so excited to get into that
I like a good handful of songs from TI but usually don't like his albums in their entirety. I was hesitant to even listen to it but found myself just not skipping songs. It's so good and I was very pleasantly surprised. It's my personal favorite of all his albums.

The first half of Busta sounds like a throwback to his older style and the second half evolves into a current take on what you'd hope for him to put out in 2020.

I completely skipped T.I. tbh with so much new music out lately and been hooked on Gorillaz. Which is unlike me cause I'm a fan of TIP. I need to hear Libra ASAP. Glad to hear its good. This new Busta has me hooked for now though 🔥

So after listening to the whole Busta album, it's fantastic. However Chris Rock ruins several songs by yelling over them for whatever god awful reason. Why is that a thing still in 2020? Does anyone want to hear that? Who thinks that's a good idea?
Raises Hand
Me, I think it's a good idea and love the vibe Chris brings to this project. Can't wait for the record to ship.

So after listening to the whole Busta album, it's fantastic. However Chris Rock ruins several songs by yelling over them for whatever god awful reason. Why is that a thing still in 2020? Does anyone want to hear that? Who thinks that's a good idea?
I personally love the album and love what Chris Rock adds to it. To each their own though 🤝🏼 you can get 25% off the album at Bustas official store with the code AOTY

I wish I could get shipping on absolutely anything for 8 dollars. Its always a minimum of 10 euro or more for me lol even for local shipping 😅
Looks like FatBeats has ELE2 for pre order now too and perhaps their shipping is cheaper for you. Worth investigating.

Back