Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I was the last person to *not* get this from VMP. What I mean is that they had it available in the store ($27, those were the days) and I bought it and then a few days later I got a message saying they were sold out and were giving me store credit. To which I replied pointing out it was still listed in stock and available for purchase on their site. Oops.

Anyways, I immediately went to discogs and saw it was readily available for about $30 since no one had realized it sold out yet and had jacked up the prices so I picked it up right away.

It's a really good pressing of a really good album. I dunno if it's $40 good or whatever dumbass price they'll be selling it for today, but if it makes it to swaps next month, it's probably worth grabbing.

FYI the Goodie Mob is a pre-sale that ships in march even though it says in stock on the sale page and no indication that it's a pre-sale. I chatted with CS and they said it says in stock because it's in stock to buy...
That is unacceptable. You can’t say it’s in stock with no indication that it won’t ship until five months later.

Thanks for posting that here. I was going to buy this, but now I’m just annoyed and am going to pass. $40 is too much anyways.

Edit: It seems they have corrected that. It now shows shipping March on the product page.

Last edited:
THAT'S NOT THE WAY IN STOCK WORKS

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG VMP
I wholly agree with you on this, but. IF this means that the hopeful other represses like 3ft come available under this "presale" method I will be happy I don't have to be watching my email every single day to hope I get on the site in that tiny window to have a chance at buying it.

Back