Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Oh that's strange. Maybe throw them an email. I just thought sold out meant exactly that

Shit, you may end up with an MM FOOD situation like me tho!! I bought it from the store after being told there were no more to swap for it. It said purchased, showed it shipped with Doggystyle last month, and when I got it a couple weeks ago no DOOM, only Doggystyle :( I have since gotten a copy from @Dead C which is out for delivery today, but yea I would email before getting to excited to avoid the inevitable VMP CS disappointment.

Do y'all reckon this will be around next month for swaps? Really trying to nab one of the last copies of Alice Coltrane and will probably bite on the Phoenix as well but would like to get this in my collection at some point. Whats more likely to sell out... Phoenix or Outkast?
I get the feeling that Phoenix might stick around for a bit. As for Outkast, I think this might be one that goes quickly, considering this is the first time the full album has ever been pressed and they are a highly popular group.

Oh that's strange. Maybe throw them an email. I just thought sold out meant exactly that

When my box last month came without Goodie Mob because they oversold it, I asked if I could get Ivy Sole in its place. They said no problem, they had plenty left. I got my copy last week.

No idea why they’ve left it out as a swaption for two months now.

Ehhhh, I would email CS. It has been sold out for well over a month. I have a feeling this is the new MF DOOM situation. I hope that you get it, but I would be skeptical to say the least
When my box last month came without Goodie Mob because they oversold it, I asked if I could get Ivy Sole in its place. They said no problem, they had plenty left. I got my copy last week.

No idea why they’ve left it out as a swaption for two months now.

Ahhhh so it's just the downward spiral trend of the "new and improved, more staffed, customer service team"

Ignore me lol

Image result for dr disrespect gif

Back