Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

But that's what I mean. For a vinyl subscription, picking an album that people don't care to play in vinyl seems to be inherently a bad pick (that sentement just seems to be said a lot about this pick from my very narrow looking). IMO the album can be a good album but also a bad pick
Yeah I'm done defending it your right it's an awful pick 🤣🤣🤣

I agree "Very necessary" is not a bad album, I think it'll be fun to spin it, but I'll swap it, mostly because I haven't been a member for a longer time and there are several former RotMs I want more. And also I expect this record to be available in store for a few months. I'll probably pick it up in summer.

I've been over it for weeks now I just want the new clues already get guessing my next disappointment 😂

I've always got feelings of elation to find out followed by usually slight but this month massive disappointment when I found out lol. They need a really great R&HH month in June
I am hoping R&HH for june is fucking dope. pretty much my entire membership is depending on it being good
Fingers crossed we get something great like the recent Blackalicious R&HH ROTM! 🤞

This thread been dead since the disappointmen of SnP 😂
Well, I look forward to the VMP think piece on the political discourse surrounding shoop, whatta man, and sexy noises turn me on.

Again I highly recommend Pepa's book let's talk about Pep that details the shit she had to deal with in the industry and at home by her man, Treach, whom we all wanted as the ROTM this month?? (Naughty by Nature was thrown around a ton) LOL. The biopic coming to Lifetime as well. If you don't feel something at the end skit/outro idek

To say it was suprisingly political was a fair assumption because while they did have some songs that weren't there were many political moments in the lyricism.

I’m not gonna lie, even though I was at first a bit underwhelmed with this pick, I’m kinda really excited to get it on vinyl! I think I’m going to really enjoy spinning this album 😃

@Jmcg85 - I’m actually excited for this Salt-N-Pepa ROTM! I think it will be one of those exclusives that will be really fun to spin! It seems like a “meh” album when it comes to putting it on the turntable. But something tells me “Very Necessary” will be fun to spin and will all grow on us! 😊

I knew you'd come around :)

But that's what I mean. For a vinyl subscription, picking an album that people don't care to play in vinyl seems to be inherently a bad pick (that sentement just seems to be said a lot about this pick from my very narrow looking). IMO the album can be a good album but also a bad pick
I may be the minority here, but I'm happy to own this!

I am happy as well! I grew up hearing these songs on the radio and u cant get a copy for under 100$!

I've seen you guys mention the the Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats exclusive over here. Seems it has sold out quickly, what was it limited to? Is there any other vinyl version of it available? It seems to be a great album.

Also do you think Blackalicious will return to the store or even swaps, maybe in future months, or do you think it's sold out for good. Seems to be an amazing record too.

Again I highly recommend Pepa's book let's talk about Pep that details the shit she had to deal with in the industry and at home by her man, Treach, whom we all wanted as the ROTM this month?? (Naughty by Nature was thrown around a ton) LOL. The biopic coming to Lifetime as well. If you don't feel something at the end skit/outro idek

To say it was suprisingly political was a fair assumption because while they did have some songs that weren't there were many political moments in the lyricism.

I knew you'd come around :)

I am happy as well! I grew up hearing these songs on the radio and u cant get a copy for under 100$!
Under $100 wow that's crazy. I've a lot on my book list and books at home still to get through but I'll bear it in mind. I love Whatta Man I'm happy to have that, I would have bought that on 12" if I ever saw it

Back