Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

My fiance she does this all the time. I give her an option answer, this or that? and she just says yes 😂😂😂
Both are great I think he would be happy with either. That being said, TI has been in the store forever and am not sure how popular Rick Ross ended up being, safest bet would probably get Ross now and get TI next swap.

Both are great I think he would be happy with either. That being said, TI has been in the store forever and am not sure how popular Rick Ross ended up being, safest bet would probably get Ross now and get TI next swap.
I personally think ross will be around for a fair bit of time and there is no telling how many T.I. are left at this point but both probably wont go anywhere. I was drunk and dropped 60 credits on the JLO bundle then other night and next day it was sold out lol I thought it might end up in swaps

I personally think ross will be around for a fair bit of time and there is no telling how many T.I. are left at this point but both probably wont go anywhere. I was drunk and dropped 60 credits on the JLO bundle then other night and next day it was sold out lol I thought it might end up in swaps
Yeah, that was one of The things I miss about Storfer is his monthly inventory rundown.

Storf intentionally mislead people with that Mariah comment. I knew it as soon as they said it didn't have a pressing limit that it would sit for months.

In the end I decided to swap for Rick Ross just because I have no idea how popular the track actually turned out. Admittedly I wasn't particularly sold on Rick Ross at last months announcement but it's grown on me.

Back