Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I've seen you guys mention the the Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats exclusive over here. Seems it has sold out quickly, what was it limited to? Is there any other vinyl version of it available? It seems to be a great album.

Also do you think Blackalicious will return to the store or even swaps, maybe in future months, or do you think it's sold out for good. Seems to be an amazing record too.
I've got that curry × kenny its incredible and so pretty not sure what it was limited to maybe 750? Discogs will tell you. Blackalicious might return but you would want to be quick on the swap button and check next month as soon as swaps go up. Probably VMP best 2 vinyl this year so far for me, not trying to rub it in just being honest

Under $100 wow that's crazy. I've a lot on my book list and books at home still to get through but I'll bear it in mind. I love Whatta Man I'm happy to have that, I would have bought that on 12" if I ever saw it

Jk there is one UK version that is going for about 62 bucks, but the other 6 copies are 100 or more!

Jk there is one UK version that is going for about 62 bucks, but the other 6 copies are 100 or more!
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 I must have checked these prices already drunk me is on there telling some dude a while back that VMP were gonna press it hahaha no recollection

I've seen you guys mention the the Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats exclusive over here. Seems it has sold out quickly, what was it limited to? Is there any other vinyl version of it available? It seems to be a great album.

Also do you think Blackalicious will return to the store or even swaps, maybe in future months, or do you think it's sold out for good. Seems to be an amazing record too.

You can grab the Curry x Beats black vinyl from Fatbeats

The VMP green variant sold out very quickly. If you weren't on top of that one quick you missed it. Blackalicious popped up in swaps like an hour ago but now its missing again.

The Denzel picture disc is on his website for pre-order still if that suits your fancy. The clear version was up for awhile but doesn't appear on his website at the moment. I'd keep an eye out as I had seen it pop up as recently as the beginning of April, but it might just be gone now.

hhv has two versions

edit- so does vinyl-digital

Last edited:
The Denzel picture disc is on his website for pre-order still if that suits your fancy. The clear version was up for awhile but doesn't appear on his website at the moment. I'd keep an eye out as I had seen it pop up as recently as the beginning of April, but it might just be gone now.
hhv has two versions

edit- so does vinyl-digital
And @Bluecloud777 - you live in Germany too! 🙌

Thanks a lot to all of you for the helpful information. :) Regarding the two versions, are they both on black vinyl? I see one is EU and one is US, is one the Limited Clear vinyl? Because when I check on discogs, they just list the US version as black vinyl and no EU edition is mentioned.

I know im late to the party (although I only just got my VMP package!) but im spinning Rick Ross for the first time and LOVE it. I've never listened to his music before now, although I have eaten at his chicken shop, but this is killer stuff! Really glad this was released as the R&HH pick.

Hows this album compare to his others? Anyone have any recommendations to listen to next? Big fan of his energy and the samples used.

I know im late to the party (although I only just got my VMP package!) but im spinning Rick Ross for the first time and LOVE it. I've never listened to his music before now, although I have eaten at his chicken shop, but this is killer stuff! Really glad this was released as the R&HH pick.

Hows this album compare to his others? Anyone have any recommendations to listen to next? Big fan of his energy and the samples used.

I'm really happy to hear that you like it that much. I probably get my copy start of next week. I can't wait to spin it.

This is probably his best overall but I think they all have their moments. I completely agree with the High Energy read. That is my draw. His music gets me pumped.

Nice to hear someone speaking positively about this. I was surprised at all the hate this pick got and I can't wait to get mine (still hasn't even shipped though)

If you like this album, then definitely check out Rich Forever, God Forgives I Don't, and Mastermind. Even Deeper Than Rap is worth a listen. His run from 2009-2014 is underrated. There are a lot of people who discount him as an artist because of his background as a CO when he was younger and all that they know him for are radio singles, but he has an excellent discography. Personally, I think he has one of the best ears for beats out of any rapper in history.

Teflon Don might be my favorite album of his, but Rich Forever definitely competes with it. There are so many great cuts on that mixtape... and to think he released it for free!

Back