Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Crossposting from another thread with the latest hints:
Fp_RFctWAAEkQJI

So month one is ATL artist who has shown up once before in a VMP sub, which excludes OutKast. Who else would qualify? I guess Big Boi if you exclude the OutKast stuff…

Month 2 is DC, never previously featured. Wale still applies, I think.

Crossposting from another thread with the latest hints:
Fp_RFctWAAEkQJI

So month one is ATL artist who has shown up once before in a VMP sub, which excludes OutKast. Who else would qualify? I guess Big Boi if you exclude the OutKast stuff…

Month 2 is DC, never previously featured. Wale still applies, I think.

Cee-lo? He was in goodie mob, maybe a gnarls Barkley release?

Cee-lo? He was in goodie mob, maybe a gnarls Barkley release?

Another Goodie Mob album, maybe? I’m not familiar enough with their discography to say if one of their other albums would be seriously considered for ROTM (Soul Food is great tho)

Cee-Lo Green and His Perfect Imperfections?

Everyone is focusing on Goodie Mob, but shouldn't Killer Mike, T.I., Future, Young Thug, and Ludacris all qualify?
I could see them doing the new Killer Mike album that's going to drop, like they did with Earl this year.

Gotta get as much out of Killer Mike as possible before he goes full right wing lunatic (he's more right wing intellectual right now but that ground's probably going to erode soon).

It's not T.I. I think as he's been on FIVE ROTM in some capacity.

Yes, five.

T.I. - King
Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music
Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot
UGK - Underground Kingz
Rick Ross - Teflon Don

Also not Future, he's been on 2. Same with Ludacris.

Young Thug qualifies. He'll need that commissary money.
Also, this bit of research also disqualifies Killer Mike, he was also featured on Stankonia.

Back