Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Wouldn't mind GoldLink even if he is a bit of a knob. Talented dude but definitely tainted his image accusing a then dead Mac Miller of copying his concept of a romantic rap album (a la "And after that we didn't talk", like that hadn't been done before lmao.

“I always thought you drove yourself insane about your own music. So much that, you would adopt styles as homage to those around you that you loved. That’s where our problem started. Divine Feminine was an actual blueprint of “and after that we didn’t talk”.

Cee-Lo_And_His_Perfect_Imperfections_vinyl_store_600x.jpg

Has VMP done anything from Mello? Was hoping for Oddisee.
It would be awesome to see Mello get some wider exposure to some of their artists, but they clearly have a very robust process for pressing all of their artist's music and selling it all for sub $30 so maybe they don't want to relinquish any control. Just a thought.

It would be awesome to see Mello get some wider exposure to some of their artists, but they clearly have a very robust process for pressing all of their artist's music and selling it all for sub $30 so maybe they don't want to relinquish any control. Just a thought.
I just wish they would keep their 2LPs as 2LPs at repress time.

cee los a maybe.. i know i am reupping my subscription mostly for june and the vmp 10 free record, but I dunno if I love cee lo enough to add on rap (and goldlink which was... ok)...

Back