Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

The Atlanta pick, they might as well just go with Outkast!
Aquemini getting the VMP treatment to complete the first 4 album run would get me back for that month just to complete that collection. If they kept it to 3 LP it would actually justify the current membership cost too.

View attachment 167782

I don't think it's this quarter obviously but looks like they're doing an Atmosphere album this year, I wonder which one they'll do?
September is the 20th anniversary for Seven's Travels. You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having is the other I would guess but a repress of it is available on Atmosphere's site.

Yeah Atmosphere has been pretty well reissued lately with all the anniversary pressings. I could also see If Life Gives You Lemons.... as thats been 4 years now since it was done.

God Loves Ugly got reissued last year, on 3xLP thought, including a Bandbox variant.
September is the 20th anniversary for Seven's Travels. You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having is the other I would guess but a repress of it is available on Atmosphere's site.

Looks like they have a lot of 3xLP and everything seems to stay in stock so this is looking like a colour variant of something rather easy to find? I guess if they went with the original cover for Seven's Travels that might be something but that's also a 3xLP...for the prices they charge they should do a 3xLP more often!

So the last RHH guess is fun and wonder if any super sleuths can figure it out:

LA Rapper, appeared in 3 ROTMs.

Anyone care to narrow it down based on features in different ROTM?

So the last RHH guess is fun and wonder if any super sleuths can figure it out:

LA Rapper, appeared in 3 ROTMs.

Anyone care to narrow it down based on features in different ROTM?
I think I'm one album off from the Game or Snoop.

EDIT: Also Dre, but as pointed out below likely answer is Madlib.

Last edited:
Back