Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I'd be down for Uzi or Mac

I get why some hated Uzi but I found it a lot of fun and I own LUV is rage already.. plus it could mean exclusives like eternal atake

i think mac is way too big to be a RHH and not essential...
And Uzi isn't?

I mean both great choices but it's fairly easy to get Mac miller vinyl

You can find divine feminine on colored vinyl for the same price as a sub

And Uzi isn't?

i mean...both are probably way too big and popular to be a RHH title. it's probably a smaller artist.

And Uzi isn't?

I think Uzi is huge but given the fact that he's only been around for about 6 years I can't see him reaching Essentials level yet. LUVTW is the only project I would get from him aside from The Perfect LUV Tape (also dropped in 2016) can they do both on a double LP!? I'd take em

But I thought we agreed it was tribe

Unless its not and they are teasing midnight marauders
I mean, it could be Tribe. With the two clues we have for May Essentials so far (Hip Hop, 1991) both Low End Theory and We Can't Be Stopped fit.

The clues are also still broad enough that it might not be either Tribe or Geto Boys, although since it's Essentials, I'd limit choices to big-album releases from that year. I can't think of any others off the top of my head, but there might be some other possibilities as well.

More clues from today based on a Reddit post. Don't truly know the validity of this image.

View attachment 131650
lol did VMP Instagram upload the wrong week's clue graphic?

If this is legit... holy shit we ARE getting Geto Boys in May Essentials 😍

Edit: Oh wait, I always forget that it's "THE Low End Theory." Both still in the running whoops

Back