Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I thought this was the praise VMP for their picks thread!?!?

I'll always appreciate you turning me on to Mach-Hommy and other artists, so I won't hold this blemish on your record against you. ;) There is a praise gap on this thread with Nathan not being around these days, so you can absolutely claim that mantle.

I'll always appreciate you turning me on to Mach-Hommy and other artists, so I won't hold this blemish on your record against you. ;) There is a praise gap on this thread with Nathan not being around these days, so you can absolutely claim that mantle.

I do find there is a noticeable lack of descriptors since Nathan left. Who here still uses a thesaurus and can take this mantle?

my emoji/emoticon game is nowhere near the level of expertise required to wear that badge of honor :(

We finally getting Bone Thugz?
Seems to fit.

Also maybe UGK or Gang Starr.

Attachments

• 0o2e51a64em81.png
    0o2e51a64em81.png
    354.9 KB · Views: 33
So essentials is Low End Theory

Not sure about 2016, 1991 Texas is UGK, didn't they already do UGK? Last one is Souls of Mischief No Man's Land? I'd love to hear how Bone Thugs fits!

Not sure about 2016, 1991 Texas is UGK, didn't they already do UGK? Last one is Souls of Mischief No Man's Land? I'd love to hear how Bone Thugs fits!
If we are doing VMP logic?

Then they forgot that Flesh is a member and count only 4. And also just pretend they are from California because they signed to Eazy?

Then you get Bone Thugs - E. 1999 Eternal

If we are doing VMP logic?

Then they forgot that Flesh is a member and count only 4. And also just pretend they are from California because they signed to Eazy?

Then you get Bone Thugs - E. 1999 Eternal

Oh I wouldn't be surprised!!

I'll add Pharcyde to the mix if they actually want to follow their own clues... I mean Texas might be Gangstarr because you know Premo is from Texas...pay no attention to GURU and Boston and the fact that they do scream NY...

Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped fits essential clues as well.

Would be a terrible pick but technically Wiz Khalifa - Khalifa fits the first hip hop clue? Lol

There's a couple joints on there that hit - Bake Sale, Lit, No Permission, Most Of Us. But the rest is not great.

Just scanning wiki quick - Mac Miller - Divine Feminine?

VMP somehow getting to do The Devine Feminine!?!?

Lil Uzi Vert - Lil Uzi Vert vs. The World 6 year anny?!?!

Meek only had some eps and tapes in 2016. Lil Dicky dropped Professional rapper 2015...
these r the only 2 i got

and i know LUVTW is a mixtape technically so idk

Back