Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Feb is going to be DOC? Could be Ice-T or (long shot) Divine Styler but will probably be Young MC...
The Ice T is 12 tracks though.

If it's DOC I wonder what the mastering details will be. I have this press and it leaves a lot to be desired.

The Ice T is 12 tracks though.

If it's DOC I wonder what the mastering details will be. I have this press and it leaves a lot to be desired.

Yeah. a nicely punched up version of this would be super sweet. Not enough for me to sign back up, mind, but something I may seek out.

The track "My Word Is Bond" is a CD exclusive. I'd assume "tracks on main album" meant the LP release but who knows with Strof. He does like to go off wikipedia....

The Ice-T was just reissued by MOV this year without the extra track, I just checked wiki and saw 13 tracks (or whatever I already forgot) The DOC is the much better choice so it won't be that!

can we all agree its DEFINITELY chief keef for march.. I'll be there because that's a birthday gift i'd love

The track "My Word Is Bond" is a CD exclusive. I'd assume "tracks on main album" meant the LP release but who knows with Strof. He does like to go off wikipedia....
Storf isn't in charge of the RHH picks. VMP announced a few months ago about a new RHH head of editorial. I forget who it was but people seemed pretty happy with the pick at the time, so I'm assuming it's someone who knows what they're doing.

Storf isn't in charge of the RHH picks. VMP announced a few months ago about a new RHH head of editorial. I forget who it was but people seemed pretty happy with the pick at the time, so I'm assuming it's someone who knows what they're doing.
Right but he is in charge of the guess me please, at least I thought he was.

Right but he is in charge of the guess me please, at least I thought he was.
I don't think he does any of that any more just like how he no longer does their social media. Since they're tying this month's guesses to an honest-to-goodness contest with legalese and all kinds of rules and regulations, I'm sure VMP has an actual marketing department that's working on this stuff.

i never heard D.O.C.. i might listen and see if i like it, E-40 is an interesting choice, he always seems like a great guest rapper, but are his solo albums really classic... it also has the situation of "do you really want to own this 2LPs and listen all the way through or is it a few hits and a few misses"

chief keef I'm definitely for because its a fun album and it satisfies my urge for dumb fun

i never heard D.O.C.. i might listen and see if i like it, E-40 is an interesting choice, he always seems like a great guest rapper, but are his solo albums really classic... it also has the situation of "do you really want to own this 2LPs and listen all the way through or is it a few hits and a few misses"

chief keef I'm definitely for because its a fun album and it satisfies my urge for dumb fun
I just think I'm too old for Chief Keef. If I'm looking for dumb fun- I'll spin Swass by Sir Mix a Lot.

Not really feeling any of the front runners so far. The Hip-Hop track seems to frequently feature albums that I think are pretty good, but not ones I necessarily feel the need or desire to own on vinyl. Which is a shame because there’s SO many hip-hop albums that I love and still need to add to the collection.

Back