Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

the question is why choose THIS three 6 album specifically.. i guess mystic stylez is only for essentials

With a clean Wu I'm somewhat leaning towards renewing for another 3 month. Would like 36 and Clipse and Confessions and I can figure out Dec. I guess the real question is if they'll ever let me switch my main to RHH again 🤣

I really wish I was excited about the next three months, instead I guess gonna take that money and raid this one chain store I found over the weekend that had a ton of harder to find stuff tucked away in the hip hop section that seems to never have been touched (fucking finally got Meth and Redman!).

I'm still trying to figure out why switching tracks is completely locked. Country and Classics can be added as add Ons but not when trying to change tracks

Listened to my PE last night, could be louder/more dynamic but no issues with crackle, a slight crackle at the beginning of side A that goes away when the music starts so I'm guessing it's as good as it gets? I forgot how good this record is and really how good those first 4 PE records are!

@Mather people on discogs are complaining about it being censored but they don't clarify if they're talking about Fight The Power track or all of the tracks being censored?
I think the only track censored is Fight The Power, specifically the line about John Wayne. I don't remember ever hearing that track without the beep. I remember hearing cursing on another track when I listened the other day. In general, I don't remember PE cursing that much anyway.

Back