Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Stoked for Clipse! I’ll

Feeling good because only one of those is a must own for me. Not super into Three 6 Mafia, and Bobby Digital is one I’d be in the fence with. Clipse is a lock.
I'm gonna have to give Three 6 a listen as not something I really got into. I'll probably be in for Clipse and Bobby Digital.

I would be down for When The Smoke Clears as that'd be a great start to Three 6 in my collection. And never got around to buying the Hell Hath No Furth that is out so those would be cool. Not really into Bobby Digital

I really like Confessions in Essentials as well in Nov so that throws a wrench with it not being 3 diff months of stuff I'd want lol. Though it's seeming like the tracks have been getting pretty full making it harder to jump back and forth as well?

Yeah...skimming through Three 6 I realized that I've heard them a bunch of times...but for some reason I just never could get in to it. Probably the only pass out of the three.

October: Three 6 Mafia - When the Smoke Clears (2000 / Memphis / Never properly)
November: Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury (2006 / Virginia / Never 2LP)
December: RZA - Bobby Digital (1998 / Staten Island / Never Reissued)
I can dig it. I'm usually very hit or miss with the RHH track but damned if it hasn't had a solid run for the past several months now. I'm especially excited for my hometown boys Clipse, but maybe not quite as... happy as Nathan no doubt is.

HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY HELL HATH NO FURY 🎉🎉🎉

It’s actually a dream come true!!! One of the best produced hip-hop albums of all-time will be getting a quality reissue! This will easily be the definitive pressing! Cannot wait to hear those slick, hollow, futuristic, lean, slick, sparse, grimy, sexy, sharp, edgy beats in full definition on the turntable! 🔥

I definitely am there for clipse, I just am unsure about Bobby digital and three 6.. mostly because I remember Bobby digital being one of the less enjoyed side projects.. and three 6 has the problem of being almost full on CD length and bring more of a "bump in the whip" than "listen front to back" album

Back