Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Someone on Reddit has a copy of Redman and mentioned it included the skits. We good, y’all.
OMG YAAAAAAAAS! I’m so freaking happy! And someone on Reddit said the pressing sounds really good too! I’m so excited to get my copy and spin it (after my amp gets repaired)! 😎📺🚬🤟

Redman’s Muddy Waters is probably my favourite R&HH ROTM pick of 2020 and I’m so glad VMP did it! I love VMP! ❤️💪

OMG YAAAAAAAAS! I’m so freaking happy! And someone on Reddit said the pressing sounds really good too! I’m so excited to get my copy and spin it (after my amp gets repaired)! 😎📺🚬🤟

Redman’s Muddy Waters is probably my favourite R&HH ROTM pick of 2020 and I’m so glad VMP did it! I love VMP! ❤️💪
Spinning mine now. Sounds AMAZING. I had to turn it down because the bass was so thick (just how I like it)

re Muddy Waters: Skits are there in all of their glory and it sounds REALLY good and absolutely pounds!! The skit to end side one should have absolutely been placed as the first track on side 2 since it really acts as an intro for Smoke Buddah. The rest of the track layout is almost perfect though. But I'm super pleased with the product and am so happy to finally have this record in my collection. It hurt to give VMP my money, and I'm a hypocrite for doing so, but this is one of my all time favorite albums and to get it with the skits was something I was not willing to miss out on.

re Muddy Waters: Skits are there in all of their glory and it sounds REALLY good and absolutely pounds!! The skit to end side one should have absolutely been placed as the first track on side 2 since it really acts as an intro for Smoke Buddah. The rest of the track layout is almost perfect though. But I'm super pleased with the product and am so happy to finally have this record in my collection. It hurt to give VMP my money, and I'm a hypocrite for doing so, but this is one of my all time favorite albums and to get it with the skits was something I was not willing to miss out on.
Yeah, I am really happy with this one.

Mine only shipped yesterday I want it now 😭😭😲
Mine also just shipped yesterday! But that’s totally OK because my amplifier is getting repaired at the moment! 😂😊

I am really looking forward to spinning Redman’s Muddy Waters. It’s definitely my favourite R&HH ROTM from this year and I’m so happy to hear that it sounds marvellous too! 💎

Mine also just shipped yesterday! But that’s totally OK because my amplifier is getting repaired at the moment! 😂😊

I am really looking forward to spinning Redman’s Muddy Waters. It’s definitely my favourite R&HH ROTM from this year and I’m so happy to hear that it sounds marvellous too! 💎
This and GFK my favourite releases this year from VMP 🔥

That Big Boi is going to enter the conversation soon .
Even People Under The Stairs as well will enter the convo! 😍

The second half of the year for the Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM’s was extremely good! Like those six ROTM picks were so freaking good! I’m in love with the Lord Finesse too! 👌

Hopefully VMP continue killing it in the R&HH ROTM track! The first half of the year was quite disappointing with their picks, but they really smashed out the second half! 🔥💪

Ive got a good feeling for 2021 for the R&HH track! 👍😇

Back