Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

It’ll be your best looking copy colour variant wise. and likely your best sounding copy too! The packaging will also be the best, so it’s all worth it! 😍

I’m looking forward to getting rid of my MOV Stankonia pressing!
I would suggest keeping the MOV a bit longer at least to see how you feel done the road. No way am I getting rid of that its beautiful

Ah, yes, I remember those details. You may very well end up being correct. Although QRP isn't infallible - recent memory, I'd point to their pressing of the US Abbey Road anniversary (it was complete shit); but generally very good, true.

Still, while you may be correct (certainly w/ packaging - I don't care about color but it is, admittedly, sharp looking; and the gatefold is a treat), the MOV is a proven stellar sounding press. What I'd suggest is if you keep stanning this pressing before you hear, you're liable to set yourself up for confirmation bias and hear it as better before your needles ever hits wax.
Yeah, the MOV pressing does sound great and I’d definitely have a good listen to both pressings before saying which one I think is better! I don’t think I would be bias and believe I think it sounds better just because the pressing details appear better. I was surprised to see an MOV pressing sounded a little bit better than a Speakers Corner pressing when I was listening to Herbie Hancock and Miles Davis!

And I know there are average/underwhelming sounding records that VMP have exclusively done, like De Stijl !

MC Juice who once embarassed Eminem in battle got a banging new 45 out.

Attachments

• 118114945_2022426824558012_3216296427477441770_o.jpg
    118114945_2022426824558012_3216296427477441770_o.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1
Back