Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Barter I wasnt a thugger fan at the time and more restrained on what vinyl I bought back then, I did get the Jeffrey repress and Beautiful Thugger Girls (have I got that name right, my memory 😢)

DS2 I chose not to because I have a blue and purple press but love vmp pressings so much now I should have

Jazzmatazz vol.1 missed out
Vol.2 I'm not as keen on but in hindsight should have got it
I didnt know they did Earl till now
I have Ridin Dirty (get on down and vmp)
I missed out on Underground Kingz 😩 Mick Jenkins and Paak too 😢
Sending you big, strong, long, hard, heartfelt hugs! xx 🧸

They used to be so good at it too with Earl, Barter 6, DS2, Jazzmatazz, UGK, and some others. They said when they started this track it wouldn't take away from that but it clearly has.

So happy I got that UGK Underground Kingz. Missed the other one though. The Underground Kingz VMP sometimes spikes up to like $800 on discogs for whatever reason.

Are you talking about how in the interludes between songs the voice goes "ARROW" a handful of times? THAT stopped you from clicking with the entire album. I mean, you don't have to like the album. I'm all for people not all liking the same thing. But...THAT is the specific reason?
It made the album feel way too long and made me wish it was over faster

I'm starting to wonder if R&HH is for you at all Dukey lol. Give me approx 10 albums you love so I can get a feel for what u like in R&HH
Just for rap

Kanye West- MBDTF/Yeezus/College Dropout
Lil Wayne- Tha Carter 2/3
Jay Z- Reasonable doubt
Tyler the creator- Flower Boy
Denzel Curry- Ta1300
Death Grips- No love deep web/Jenny Death
JPEGmafia- All my heroes are cornballs
Vince Staples- Big Fish Theory
Lil Peep- Hellboy
Kendrick Lamar- GKMC/TPAB
MF DOOM- MM.. FOOD/Madvillainy
And for a older album so I'm not just a new head
Notorious B.I.G- Ready to Die
Fugees- The Score
Wu Tang - Enter the 36 Chambers
Camp lo- Uptown Saturday Night

I just wanted to pop in to thank you guys for providing what is easily the most hilarious sub on this message board. Watching people complain about a company and then continue to shovel money at them makes me laugh. We all need laughter, in these trying times.

Thank you.

I only give my money to people I hate!

Timbo's production in the late 90's is some of my most favorite of all time. I'm praying one day we see a reissue for Aaliyah's One in a Million. Love that album soooooooooo much! Your move VMP!
Yeah, I’d love VMP to do Aaliyah’s One In A Million and Aaliyah’s self-titled! Those two albums are 🔥🔥🔥

Can’t imagine it ever happening though to be honest. Either of those two albums are even on Spotify to begin with...😔

Yeah, I’d love VMP to do Aaliyah’s One In A Million and Aaliyah’s self-titled! Those two albums are 🔥🔥🔥

Can’t imagine it ever happening though to be honest. Either of those two albums are even on Spotify to begin with...😔
Storf used to talk about what a mess her estate is. And it's not likely to get fixed any time soon unfortunately.

Saw this dropped on GOD. I'm not an instrumental album guy, but in case any of you are interested.

Storf used to talk about what a mess her estate is. And it's not likely to get fixed any time soon unfortunately.
Yeah, Aaliyah vinyl definitely isn’t going to be happening then! Happy I’ve got both those albums on CD though! I love listening to Aaliyah’s self-titled in the car! ♥️

I'm just glad I was smart enough to pick up Underground Kingz. Doesn't sound super amazing and there's more surface noise than I'd like, but I still love giving it a spin (that first disc is some of their best music imo). Not to mention the resale price is insane. Also glad I picked up their Missy Elliott exclusive. I wish they'd do more records like that for the ROTM
Missy another one I skipped. Damn 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yeah I definitely don't ever see it happening either. Her uncle owns the rights to her music and for whatever reason, he's just holding onto them and not doing anything with them. Nobody knows why... it's pretty unfair to her and her family

Missy another one I skipped. Damn 🤦🏻‍♂️
Awwwww man! If you lived close to me, I’d let you borrow a lot of my hip-hop records and you can put them on your Instagram! 😂♥️

I know you’re Missy Elliott collection is amazing, so it would’ve been nice if you had the VMP pressing for Supa Dupa Fly! 💯

It made the album feel way too long and made me wish it was over faster

Just for rap

Kanye West- MBDTF/Yeezus/College Dropout
Lil Wayne- Tha Carter 2/3
Jay Z- Reasonable doubt
Tyler the creator- Flower Boy
Denzel Curry- Ta1300
Death Grips- No love deep web/Jenny Death
JPEGmafia- All my heroes are cornballs
Vince Staples- Big Fish Theory
Lil Peep- Hellboy
Kendrick Lamar- GKMC/TPAB
MF DOOM- MM.. FOOD/Madvillainy
And for a older album so I'm not just a new head
Notorious B.I.G- Ready to Die
Fugees- The Score
Wu Tang - Enter the 36 Chambers
Camp lo- Uptown Saturday Night
Thanks. Was interested to see your R&HH favs ❤🔥 Not familar with 2 of them myself Lil Peep and Death Grips

Awwwww man! If you lived close to me, I’d let you borrow a lot of my hip-hop records and you can put them on your Instagram! 😂

I know you’re Missy Elliott collection is amazing, so it would’ve been nice if you had the VMP pressing for Supa Dupa Fly! 💯
Haven't put anything on that page since last September im thinking I will soon though

Back