Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

That means you can finally rejoin VMP Gap! 🐣🐶🦥😘😇

And VMP also do a store exclusive of The Money Store, but do a much better sounding pressing compared to the recent pressing! 💎💰🚬🐴
My pressing of TMS sounds fine? And I can't imagine VMP's would sound any better anyway, it would just be using the same pressing. I doubt they would do a Death Grips ROTM. The only DG albums easily available on vinyl that I know of are TMS, Bottomless Pit and Year of the Snitch, and they're not gonna do No Love Deep Web unless they change the cover (which would be stupid) and none of their other albums have a wide enough appeal to their subscriber base I think. And Exmilitary will probably never happen unless DG or their label gets a ton of money to clear all those samples, which won't happen because musicians are greedy.

And Exmilitary will probably never happen unless DG or their label gets a ton of money to clear all those samples, which won't happen because musicians are greedy.

OR the could get Alchemist to do it, he pressed Rare Chandeliers without getting those cleared! lol Also, Daupe or DRW cuz the early Griselda tapes definitely didn't clear all the samples either

OR the could get Alchemist to do it, he pressed Rare Chandeliers without getting those cleared! lol Also, Daupe or DRW cuz the early Griselda tapes definitely didn't clear all the samples either
Yeah I think they only got away with the initial pressing because they were still fairly underground but when they started to get more buzz they probably got sent a cease and desist or something lol

Would love for it to be ODB, but why are we saying it's ODB over Junior M.A.F.I.A.'s debut Conspiracy? According to Reddit it fits the clues too?
If the clue 1 and 7 (I think it was) refers to the group members then it's out. If it's albums, I'm not entirely sure as it seems like the Bar-Kays is the Classics.

If the clue 1 and 7 (I think it was) refers to the group members then it's out. If it's albums, I'm not entirely sure as it seems like the Bar-Kays is the Classics.

True, and I think Money Talks is the 8th album from the Bar-Kays, so hopefully that means it is group members and it's ODB!

ODB would be ace and now I could finally scoop it up and feel good about giving it some spin time as I finally pulled the trigger on a headphone listening set up so I don’t have to stress my fiancé out with my record choices 😂. It’s honestly one of the main reasons I’ve passed on a lot of RHH records.

It will most definitely sell out. Question though as I've never encounter this scenario before: what happens if there's more people subscribed to RHH either as their default track or add on than copies pressed?
There will be a 2nd press, some will get it next month and others may have to wait a bit. Happened with Nat Turner Rebellion and OutKast IIRC.

Back