Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

You know what would be a dope 90’s Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM!?

Busta Rhymes - The Coming

The production is awesome on that album! It’s got the easy-coast booming underground sound, but the beats are innovative, groovy and still sound fresh! The features on the album are great, and I love the more mellow cuts on the album too - especially “It’s A Party” featuring Zhané and “I’ll Vibe” featuring Q-Tip! Flipmode Squad meets Def Squad is such a great posse cut too!
Everything Busta did was so ahead of its time and I think The Coming is his best album. There's not a single track that I want to skip on it. It set the stage for his apocalyptic countdown that fortunately never came to fruition. I'd be so stoked if that album got a VMP treatment. Flipmode Squad Meets Def Squad is one of the greatest collaboration tracks ever.

Everything Busta did was so ahead of its time and I think The Coming is his best album. There's not a single track that I want to skip on it. It set the stage for his apocalyptic countdown that fortunately never came to fruition. I'd be so stoked if that album got a VMP treatment. Flipmode Squad Meets Def Squad is one of the greatest collaboration tracks ever.
It would be such a great Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM! Like, I would be blown away and would be absolutely thrilled if VMP made Busta Rhymes’ The Coming an exclusive! 🔥🔥🔥

Same here. Also, got shipping notice for 4 more records, so the race is on. Which one shows up first and which one shows up September? Ha.
Same. Got shipment for everything I was expecting minus my Blossom Dearie swap.
Here’s to hoping I get that in a reasonable amount of time.

It would be such a great Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM! Like, I would be blown away and would be absolutely thrilled if VMP made Busta Rhymes’ The Coming an exclusive! 🔥🔥🔥

I would enjoy that too. 👌 Only Busta Rhymes record I have is "EXtinction Level Event" and the tracks are so good. I've bought it back when it got out in 1998 and though it's my most warped record the tracks still sound really amazing. 🔥

Same, and VMP sent all 4 of my records in 4 separate packages. Cool!

Same. 5 separate packages, but at least that allows me to have Amazing Vinyl Race 2020. They are all Shipping Label Created, so we'll see who moves first and which direction they go.

I had a record (not from VMP) that did a Midwest road trip last month. Started in Texas and went to Pittsburgh, Chicago, St Louis, Memphis, and then to Detroit.....where it sat for 3 weeks....then it disappeared and arrived on my door a week and a half later.

I said ready I will be happy to have Coolio. Thinking about other albums it could be how about :
Sex Packets By Digital Underground
1st Album
Tommy Boy
That would be a great pick! 👍

I wonder if it will be a Tommy Boy pick! If so, I’d be very happy with this pick! 🤝💯

That would be a great pick! 👍

I wonder if it will be a Tommy Boy pick! If so, I’d be very happy with this pick! 🤝💯
I think it might be. I remember how well received it was in the old forum when guessing was happening for HBMS i think 🤔 there's no doubt VMP decided or were at very least influence to press Prince Paul when they realised last year in same guess thread how popular that was

I think it might be. I remember how well received it was in the old forum when guessing was happening for HBMS i think 🤔 there's no doubt VMP decided or were at very least influence to press Prince Paul when they realised last year in same guess thread how popular that was
Mmmmmm and how good is that we actually got Prince Paul! I’m so happy VMP did it! It’s a masterpiece of an album! ♥♥♥

Actually I don’t really want Sex Packets. I don’t really care for that album to be honest. I just love the song “The Humpty Dance” 🕺😅
We really don't know what the album is going to be yet. Need a proper clue to narrow it down. I dont believe its either this or coolio I honestly have no idea

Back