Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Maybe the other trick works to see what's left in stock. Try adding the max to your basket but I remember it was unlimited up to the actual stock then set to 30 then possibly set to 10
I did this the other day with UGK. I added a bunch to my cart and it said there were only 17 in stock so I ended up buying it since I didn't swap for it last month & it wasn't available this month. The next day it was listed as sold out so hopefully I'll get it with my next ROTM...

I did this the other day with UGK. I added a bunch to my cart and it said there were only 17 in stock so I ended up buying it since I didn't swap for it last month & it wasn't available this month. The next day it was listed as sold out so hopefully I'll get it with my next ROTM...
I reckon its locked in by now you should be good

Jesus piece or MNIMN please hiphop gods vinyl gods storf the VMP celebrity please one of these 😭😭😭😭🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I’ll be like 😭+😠 if it’s The Game’s “Jesus Piece”! I just hope they seen that Chris Brown is featured on the album and that’s enough to put them off from exclusively pressing the album! 🙃

I would love Pusha T’s My Name is My Name though! That would be a brilliant pick! 👌💎

I’ll be like 😭+😠 if it’s The Game’s “Jesus Piece”! I just hope they seen that Chris Brown is featured on the album and that’s enough to put them off from exclusively pressing the album! 🙃

I would love Pusha T’s My Name is My Name though! That would be a brilliant pick! 👌💎
Nathan dont do this to me and @Jonathan Y we will cry hard enough to make you feel bad and beg for jesus piece

Nathan dont do this to me and @Jonathan Y we will cry hard enough to make you feel bad and beg for jesus piece
You guys can both cry! I ain’t feeling bad! But you’re both crying about how abysmal Jeremih’s performance on the chorus of “All That” is, right?! Such a lousy sample of D’Angelo’s “Lady”, all gone to waste from Jeremih’s unintentionally trashy performance...😷

Someone else can press Jesus Piece for the first time on vinyl, just not VMP. It would be such a waste of a ROTM in my opinion if they ever did it. Not that I think they ever would but still.....🤷‍♂️😝🙅‍♂️

You guys can both cry! I ain’t feeling bad! But you’re both crying about how abysmal Jeremih’s performance on the chorus of “All That” is, right?! Such a lousy sample of D’Angelo’s “Lady”, all gone to waste from Jeremih’s unintentionally trashy performance...😷

Someone else can press Jesus Piece for the first time on vinyl, just not VMP. It would be such a waste of a ROTM in my opinion if they ever did it. Not that I think they ever would but still.....🤷‍♂️😝🙅‍♂️
Whole comment was absolute blasphemy brother 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂

i mean i hope like everyone else its something like die lit or section 80 or NMIMN

but this is VMP

they aren't going to suddenly win me over for one more month
But if they get their hands on any of those three releases, they’ll get a shitload of new customers! Those three albums are all albums that would get A LOT of customers, especially Kendrick Lamar’s Section.80 and Playboi Carti’s Die Lit!

Screenshot_20200501-220745_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200501-220749_Chrome.jpg
Why would anyone want this wack list of songs n features 🙄 @Jmcg85 Nevermind such a silly idear

EDIT: especially dont want the extra 3 songs on the deluxe version either if they decided to go wild with this pick 😎

View attachment 44258View attachment 44259
Why would anyone want this wack list of songs n features 🙄
That’s exactly what VMP probably thought to themselves and were like “Ain’t no point in pressing this mediocre-ish album”! 😂

Rick Ross’ Teflon Don is sooooooo much better than The Game’s Jesus Piece! At least Teflon Don has a few classic tracks on there (B.M.F. & Aston Martin Music) and also has some other great tracks in general (Super High, Free Mason & Maybach Music III). I’ve also realised how great the song MC Hammer is too! Like it’s such a mean, bully, tough, metal-steel banger! 🔫💰💎

The Game’s Jesus Piece just doesn’t have those top tier kinda tracks....it hasn’t even aged well on top! And the most disappointing part is that it has a great star-studded featured tracklisting but the guest features are average as f***. Like Kanye West knows how to use an artist to their strength on a track when he puts them in a feature, but The Game.....nope! 🙅‍♂️

Last edited:
Back