Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Ok.. weird question for anyone who got Blackalicious. At the end of side 1 the song 4000miles cuts out in the middle of the last line... I flipped it, and the beginning of side 2 has the last bit of that lyric. Anyone else have this?
Same with mine. Figured that might have been done on purpose? Kinda hard to mess that up by accident.

Someone talk me out of Safe + Sound by DJ Quik... 90's rap classic that's never been re-issued that's Quik's third album. I don't want my hopes crushed TOO much when it turns out to be Naughty by Nature or some other "classic"

I've got Quik is the Name & Rhythm-al-ism already and the only thing that's stopped me from pulling the trigger on an OG press is the price

Someone talk me out of Safe + Sound by DJ Quik... 90's rap classic that's never been re-issued that's Quik's third album. I don't want my hopes crushed TOO much when it turns out to be Naughty by Nature or some other "classic"

I've got Quik is the Name & Rhythm-al-ism already and the only thing that's stopped me from pulling the trigger on an OG press is the price
You really think they'd put an album out that's like 90% sex raps?

Back