Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Would also likely mean not Boxcar as it was never officially issued in the first place. Same for Luniz maybe causes it was only issued in Europe and therefore never been pressed before?

since I would love Boxcar Sessions, I’ll make the assumption that Storf would count the promo as a release. That being said, I doubt it’s this. VMP isn’t in the game of giving people what they actually want

since I would love Boxcar Sessions, I’ll make the assumption that Storf would count the promo as a release. That being said, I doubt it’s this. VMP isn’t in the game of giving people what they actually want
Yeah, much more likely is a much more popular rapper/group's 5th best album that storf's mom bought him in a Wal-Mart.

It's what made me think of it in the first place but then I remembered Soul Food. That was presented as being the 'first time on vinyl' despite the promo pressing. Figured they'd do the same with Saafir if it were Boxcar.

It's what made me think of it in the first place but then I remembered Soul Food. That was presented as being the 'first time on vinyl' despite the promo pressing. Figured they'd do the same with Saafir if it were Boxcar.

ah, Soul Food was before I joined. No Boxcar 😢

I signed up for a separate Sub for Teflon Don and was charged today but it saids next charge will be 4/1. Shouldnt it be 5/1? Or should I cancel now if I dont want to be on the hook for a second month of a second sub....It's been a while since I initially signed up so I guess I forgot how this works.

No way VMP would do Seasons of da Sickness, right? I mean, I know they've drawn some moral lines in the sand, but have they stated an opinion on cannibalism?

I signed up for a separate Sub for Teflon Don and was charged today but it saids next charge will be 4/1. Shouldnt it be 5/1? Or should I cancel now if I dont want to be on the hook for a second month of a second sub....It's been a while since I initially signed up so I guess I forgot how this works.

I just sent them a message. same issue for me. Silly that I thought me re-joining would go smoothly.

Ok.. weird question for anyone who got Blackalicious. At the end of side 1 the song 4000miles cuts out in the middle of the last line... I flipped it, and the beginning of side 2 has the last bit of that lyric. Anyone else have this?

Last edited:
🤔🙄😑

Nope. Nope. Nope.

I. Must. Remain. Strong.

/me goes in corner to repeat I dont need this
Well, this is much better than Rick Ross’ Teflon Don in my opinion! I really enjoyed listening to the first three live tracks! They were incredible and I just thought to myself - this is going to be sweet spinning on vinyl! I love Ivy Sole’s warm, reflective, intelligent, innocent, inviting voice! When I was listening to the live version of Rollercoaster, I was so happy because I couldn’t stop thinking about how much she sounds like India.Arie! 👌💯

I strongly recommend picking this one up! It will be a really enjoyable record to be spin! 💎

I don't need ivy soul

I liked the album as it is I don't need a live version. Live albums are rarely as good as the original
dammit it sounds like a damn good noname album

lol

Yeah this might actually be better than her original album. Think I’m gonna go ahead and drop my add-on track for this instead. I’ll consider the few extra bucks I’ll have to pay as insurance.

Ok.. weird question for anyone who got Blackalicious. At the end of side 1 the song 4000miles cuts out in the middle of the last line... I flipped it, and the beginning of side 2 has the last bit of that lyric. Anyone else have this?

That track has always segued into the next one. I don’t have an original LP so I’m not sure if they cut it any differently

Back