Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

what is the track list to this lol
They probably haven't finished making it yet. This reads like "How can we get the money even more up front?" Shipping in October seems really optimistic.

They probably haven't finished making it yet. This reads like "How can we get the money even more up front?" Shipping in October seems really optimistic.

The next release will take things even more basic.

The picture will just be white with no other detail.
The vinyl will be black.
The album title will be a question mark

And the description will say "You know your gonna buy it so just do it already!"

Estimated Delivery. Whenever It Arrives.

Lol, insane there's no tracklist. IMO pre-order culture is really dumb in general even for artists I like I hardly ever just go in blindly with no research or knowledge of the music, but this takes the cake.

But, I actually like the art, nice flip of using the masthead with a blank image. Maybe it only appeals to design nerds though,

IKR .....how useless lol
The next release will take things even more basic.

The picture will just be white with no other detail.
The vinyl will be black.
The album title will be a question mark

And the description will say "You know your gonna buy it so just do it already!"

Estimated Delivery. Whenever It Arrives.

including tracks from Young Thug, Angel Olsen, Kelela & Rare Essence, Sharon Van Etten, Santi, Phoebe Bridgers, Rico Nasty, Megan Thee Stallion, and more. More details on the vinyl and full track listing to be announced.

I kind of hate the fact that I can get this Roots album for 13 bucks on Amazon. I like it a lot and I haven't got it yet because I really want to see what VMP is going to do for me to shell out an extra 16 bucks .

Side note I was at an Eagles game drinking and not paying attention where I was going and Questlove came pretty close to running me over in his car. We recognized him and started yelling Questloveeee. He seemed cool, gave us a nod like he was glad we were fans but I'm sure he was thinking get the hell out of the way you drunk idiots so he could go to the game.

including tracks from Young Thug, Angel Olsen, Kelela & Rare Essence, Sharon Van Etten, Santi, Phoebe Bridgers, Rico Nasty, Megan Thee Stallion, and more. More details on the vinyl and full track listing to be announced.
Yeah, but what songs? And why not list all artists? I don't think they're done picking them yet! ;)

IKR .....how useless lol
I don't even see the point to making the tracklist "some of our favorite artist releases from the year." Why not have FADER curate a playlist of favorite tracks from the 20 years they have been active? What's special about 2019 when we aren't even done with it?

If my first CD-ROM edition of SPIN Magazine is any indication....

Anyone old like me? lol DENTSU TAKES A CD-ROM SPIN `MULTIMEDIA MEN'S MAGAZINE' MAKES A CASE FOR INTERACTIVE ADVERTISING

I have this fear that if I cancel my month to month membership they will actually release something I really want and then I might not get it. I don’t think Method Man Knx and the Roots are bad albums at all. All 3 are worth owning, but there really isn’t anything special about the VMP versions that make me feel good about spending $27 on them. Hell I already had one of them. They really need to do something with this roots album to make it worth getting because color vinyl and a fancy jacket just doesn’t cut it. I signed up for MM Food and the run after that was great. Even when the picks weren’t for me the swaps were great. Like what’s next? Illmatic on some color that hasn’t been done yet? Enter the Wu Tang with a shiny jacket? Put some effort into this shit :mad:

I have this fear that if I cancel my month to month membership they will actually release something I really want and then I might not get it. I don’t think Method Man Knx and the Roots are bad albums at all. All 3 are worth owning, but there really isn’t anything special about the VMP versions that make me feel good about spending $27 on them. Hell I already had one of them. They really need to do something with this roots album to make it worth getting because color vinyl and a fancy jacket just doesn’t cut it. I signed up for MM Food and the run after that was great. Even when the picks weren’t for me the swaps were great. Like what’s next? Illmatic on some color that hasn’t been done yet? Enter the Wu Tang with a shiny jacket? Put some effort into this shit :mad:
Thanks for posting what I wanted to say. 100% on this

Those stencils made on a cricuit cutter, though!

Sooooo, urban! Lol

Sorry, I shouldn't be posting, again. Damnit, this club has ruined me.

Back