Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I want the May Essentials to be Disclosure’s “Settle” because that album is cool, sexy and clubby! F For You is such a hypnotic, smooth, seductive song and Confess To Me is such a kinky, raunchy, dark, club banger type of song! Settle is such a sexy album! 😍
Settle would be a fun and welcomed title, a bit underwhelming as far as electronic goes but its got some great music on there.

Settle would be a fun and welcomed title, a bit underwhelming as far as electronic goes but its got some great music on there.
but then again at the time settle was worshipped when it came out... i think it had a bit of a hype backlash because critics called it such an amazing and perfect debut from a dance group and they came out in the right place in the right time and then their 2nd album just disappointed everyone

its gotta be either settle or chvrches.. none of them are rare (chvrches is TECHNICALLY OOP but you can buy it for 20 bucks on discogs) but since when did they care.. and its not going to be avicii because its not even close to aviciis best work (his pre true songs were so much more important)

So, I posted this in the forum 9 months ago! And if we get Disclosure’s “Settle” as the Essentials ROTM for May, then my wishes have truly been answered! Maybe VMP likes what Baby Monster wants! 🙊😉

1D4B7033-5A22-4BAF-B19D-BC5CAEF48C94.png

but then again at the time settle was worshipped when it came out... i think it had a bit of a hype backlash because critics called it such an amazing and perfect debut from a dance group and they came out in the right place in the right time and then their 2nd album just disappointed everyone

its gotta be either settle or chvrches.. none of them are rare (chvrches is TECHNICALLY OOP but you can buy it for 20 bucks on discogs) but since when did they care.. and its not going to be avicii because its not even close to aviciis best work (his pre true songs were so much more important)
Reddit is mentioning a album by Darkside (im completely unfamiliar)

Reddit is mentioning a album by Darkside (im completely unfamiliar)
I think it's Darkside solely because they are fans of that record. It was one of the first things they put in the store and they've written about it a few times in the past

I think it's Darkside solely because they are fans of that record. It was one of the first things they put in the store and they've written about it a few times in the past
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really want it to be Disclosure’s Settle!!! 😩

oh fuck it fits too because they have a new album coming out in spring its definitely this

This Darkside album is way more interesting than Disclosure, this feels like it could be right.
yeah

but its BARELY electronic

like most of the instruments are not synthetic.. mostly drums and electric guitar... i can just as much call it funk or blues than electronic

I'm still expecting Disclosure or maybe Chvrches over Darkside, though. Solely because it'll be easier to sell a lot of copies of them.
i mean i would rather have them because they are definitely more electronic to me than just a mix of dub, funk, blues, etc that happens to have an electronic musician as a member...

but VMP would totally do a marketing thing of saying "we are doing darkside and we will have an exclusive of their new album"

Back