Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I get a good feeling about Sleater-Kinney’s release actually though. I’ve enjoyed most of their singles! Might swap The Shaggs for Sleater-Kinney :D

I’m hoping I really enjoy the rest of the tracks from Sleater-Kinney’s upcoming release!

I have a feeling it’s going to be a really sexy album. VMP variant is definitely sexy so.........😈😁

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Such a relief! 😅
It's just waaaay too left-field for VMP to do as an ROTM. And plus, like @duke86fan said, it's not that hard to come across a copy if you *really* want it (not that that's stopped VMP before but especially for something like this, I doubt it).

It would probably be the most hated ROTM so far lol

It's just waaaay too left-field for VMP to do as an ROTM. And plus, like @duke86fan said, it's not that hard to come across a copy if you *really* want it (not that that's stopped VMP before but especially for something like this, I doubt it).

It would probably be the most hated ROTM so far lol
All this and it's terrible. Someone can come along a explain the "beauty, brilliance and difficulty" of what they were doing. In the end it's just bad music. Why doesn't matter.

All this and it's terrible. Someone can come along a explain the "beauty, brilliance and difficulty" of what they were doing. In the end it's just bad music. Why doesn't matter.
I mean, they were inexperienced musicians basically forced by their delusional, superstitious father to shit out an album. And that's exactly what it sounds like. It only has the legacy it does because the of the outsider element to it. It's fascinating for one listen but not something I'd want to own on vinyl and definitely not "essential" in any way.

Newbury beat them to it:

Back