Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Question: It seems that the last few years VMP hasn't had the exclusive feel it once had. So, would it be cheaper just to wait until other releases happen? I'd like to get I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning, but 40ish dollars is a bit much when I feel like it'll be slightly less expensive from a local in the future.

Question: It seems that the last few years VMP hasn't had the exclusive feel it once had. So, would it be cheaper just to wait until other releases happen? I'd like to get I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning, but 40ish dollars is a bit much when I feel like it'll be slightly less expensive from a local in the future.
In this case, as far as I understood it, secretly is planning to rerelease thd whole bright eyes catalogue with companion eps of rerecorded Material.only the 3rx three are out so far, but the plan was to rerelease their whole discography. So i'm pretty sure this will be widely available next year

Both my Justice and Phar Cyde, pooched. Same GZ stuff as usual... Replacements coming...

Did they ask for a video? I emailed and got a response asking for video. I'm honestly a bit miffed at the moment. I've requested one replacement previously from the orders I've received.

Did they ask for a video? I emailed and got a response asking for video. I'm honestly a bit miffed at the moment. I've requested one replacement previously from the orders I've received.
I usually just send one automatically, some times they do, some times they don't. I find it easiest just to take a short video and send it with the request

So is Cross another GZ shit show? I'm scared to actually put my copy on. Seen a few posts around that it's pretty crackly.

So is Cross another GZ shit show? I'm scared to actually put my copy on. Seen a few posts around that it's pretty crackly.
Lots of classic GZ right channel noise across sides B & C of Justice for me. Replacement requested.
So glad I swapped mine for Lee Morgan.

Anyone have thoughts on any overall quality difference between this pressing and the standard 33 RPM? Ignoring the GZ of it all. It's not one I feel the need to replace but I'm mostly just curious.

Back