Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I did the 3 month sub on the Essentials track. I’ve never heard Justice before, so I’ll have to explore it. May change my track for June to get Patsy Cline instead.
Justice is good but really they’ve never come close to the Pop perfection they achieved with “D.A.N.C.E.”. That song is amazing.

The rest of the album is a bit darker and less celebratory. It’s a solid record but that track unfortunately isn’t the most representative.

That all being said, I would choose Patsy Cline in a heartbeat.

Fellow Canadians, I just got my shipping notice today, it's been a while, when should I expect to hear the thump of my package being thrown at my door? I really liked it better when they used Canada Post because I'd get a tracking number, does the new courier have tracking?

Fellow Canadians, I just got my shipping notice today, it's been a while, when should I expect to hear the thump of my package being thrown at my door? I really liked it better when they used Canada Post because I'd get a tracking number, does the new courier have tracking?
Yeah, they do. And yes, you should probably expect your package to be frizbeed.

10-14 ish days. Usually closer to 10. Yes it's tracked through the DHL number

Does the DHL tracking work after they hand it off to the Canadian courier? They used to supply the Canada Post tracking once it left the US, again, it's been a while!
Yeah you can track it to your door, but it won't be Canada Post. It'll be some local company like Apple Courier or Swift or some such thing...

Just cleaned and spun my Tribe. Sigh.

Packing is really nice, they didn’t try to “enhance” the iconic cover. Nice thick stoughton jacket. Records are flat, the only obtrusive noise I heard on disc 1 was in the lead-out groove.

Sadly side C is where things shit the bed. A bunch of small scratches out it the package (typical GZ fashion, the inner sleeve is poorly trimmed with paper scraps everywhere) cause some pops. Will be emailing CS and likely cancelling.

Mastering is pretty good. Very bass-forward, obviously that’s in the recording. Classic album of course, just wish they didn’t have to screw up every decent album they reissue.

Back