Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Put in a request for a replacement Doors LP since mine had a scratch that caused a loud popping on the B side.

VMP sent the whole package again, not just the LP. Jacket, booklet and even the 7-inch. Thanks, I guess?

Put in a request for a replacement Doors LP since mine had a scratch that caused a loud popping on the B side.

VMP sent the whole package again, not just the LP. Jacket, booklet and even the 7-inch. Thanks, I guess?
I think they really only do the LP replacements when it's a box set. Individual releases I think it's still the whole package.

I should have cleaned my copy and played it a few days ago.. I dunno if my copy sounds good or not and if I need to get a replacement or more money

Sam the Record Man - Millions of records, and all are warped.
-in old timey carnival barker costume-

COME ONE COME ALL TO SAM THE RECORD MAN'S CAVERNOUS COLLECTION OF CATASTROPHICALLY CRACKED RECORDS! WE'VE GOT SCRATCHED, WE'VE GOT BENT, WE'VE GOT WARPS THAT'LL SCARE YOUR MAMA! COME ONE COME ALL!

I am pretty sure 8 days after the month of the vmp ROTM is the end of time for complaints and that's the next time I'll be back home

I am pretty sure 8 days after the month of the vmp ROTM is the end of time for complaints and that's the next time I'll be back home
There's no end of time, they don't put a limit on it. And if it's Volta that you got, it's almost 100% that it's bad unfortunately. Just check when you get back and send a note for a replacement if needed. It'll be fine.

There's no end of time, they don't put a limit on it. And if it's Volta that you got, it's almost 100% that it's bad unfortunately. Just check when you get back and send a note for a replacement if needed. It'll be fine.
Not strictly true, apparently the cut-off for replacements/refunds is 12 months, but to all intents and purposes that is basically unlimited yes...

9d3466c885aad61585afa680a0e318bd.gif

Back