Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Per reddit:
Per Storf: "for free for you to bring back to Reddit, Essentials will have one of the albums in our top 5 most requested ROTMs ever.

Per VMP

So given those hourglass posts a few weeks ago, Deloused has gotta be the front runner. Which I'm cool with because I was not willing to pay those Cloud Hill prices. Could also be Channel Orange. They've mentioned before that they tried (and were close iirc) to getting that in the past. I'd be super psyched if it were Frank., I'm betting on Mars Volta though.

Or it is " a random album they love" again

Per reddit:
Per Storf: "for free for you to bring back to Reddit, Essentials will have one of the albums in our top 5 most requested ROTMs ever.

Per VMP:

So given those hourglass posts a few weeks ago, Deloused has gotta be the front runner. Which I'm cool with because I was not willing to pay those Cloud Hill prices. Could also be Channel Orange. They've mentioned before that they tried (and were close iirc) to getting that in the past. I'd be super psyched if it were Frank., I'm betting on Mars Volta though.

I'll play: News is that new Kendrick is right around the corner, could also revisit Section 80 with a new album exclusive store drop/preorder.

Mostly wishful thinking but the timing could be right.

When the Pawn is already done by VMP as a VMP Exclusive pressing and it's still in stock at their store. It's obviously not that. Probably Channel Orange or Deloused.

Here's that VMP tweet from a few weeks back. They're definitely doing SOMETHING with Mars Volta. I was originally thinking they might just carry some copies in their store at delightfully inflated prices, but this could certainly be alluding to having their own ROTM or exclusive(s).

Here's that VMP tweet from a few weeks back. They're definitely doing SOMETHING with Mars Volta. I was originally thinking they might just carry some copies in their store at delightfully inflated prices, but this could certainly be alluding to having their own ROTM or exclusive(s).

The hilarious part is that if VMP did any of the 2LP titles (De-Loused for example) it would seem like a bargain compared to the Cloud Hills prices.

I’m so excited for the next 3-month ROTM announcement! I’ve got an amazing feeling that the next three Essentials ROTM’s are going to be brilliant!!! 🎯🏆🥊⭐🔥🔥🔥

Super keen to see what the next three Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM’s will be! I was quite disappointed with the Freddie Gibbs and didn’t quite love the Nappy Roots picks! Hoping that I am surprised and love all the next three Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM’s! 🤞🙏

Storf has me hyped up!!! 👀🙈

Saving this for later.
I’m very happy with my vinyl collection and can’t wait to refine my collection in the future, but I know if I got those two Frank Ocean studio albums on vinyl (great quality pressings), I would be overwhelmingly happy!

I would also really love a quality pressing of Kendrick Lamar’s To Pimp A Butterfly! That would be spectacular too!!!

Back