Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Well I just received a payment email for another 3 months that I already cancelled, I also changed my payment details to avoid any “mistakes” yet they have managged to find a card I have paid on in the past when ordering g a few add ons.
Pretty shocking, so at the moment I have OutKast coming to me “locked in” and I have less than zero interest in it. In fact I’d want paying to provide storage space on my shelf for it.

Suffice to say a strongly worded email has been sent.

Well I got a quick refund so all good. Ironically with exchange rate being so good, I might had stayed with it if any of the picks interested me. Instead I just feared receiving no response and getting lumbered with Outkast.

Yeah. Seems to happen so often I almost think they're doing it on purpose just for kicks. It's like VMP is becoming a modern day Springtime for Hitler.
Pauly told me it might be because it's the first of the month so everything is just switching over. It could be that, but I'm fairly certain in the past as soon as my swaps close I get an option to add another track. But perhaps it's sold out, that I think also removes the option.

Ugh this blows...
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the damage. At this point I can either refund you the amount or add the amount in credit back to your account. Let me know which works best for you!
This is the reply from VMP. Looks like I might be SOL. @Mather @Turbo lemme know if you get a different reply as I know VMP is not super consistent.

Ugh this blows...

This is the reply from VMP. Looks like I might be SOL. @Mather @Turbo lemme know if you get a different reply as I know VMP is not super consistent.

That’s really shitty. Especially for a big ticket album that should be the kinda of pressing that makes or breaks a company’s reputation...

I’m almost nervous now to get my system up and running to see how the one I have sounds, especially and I didn’t buy it directly from them myself...

Ugh this blows...

I'm thinking that's what I want anyway.... I just need to figure out how to record the issue properly. I tried this morning and I couldn't get the audio of the video to highlight the static bursts properly. I need to put some time into it. I stopped, because honestly, I need a break from listening to the same track over and over again.

That is not acceptable. I've got a third one on the way. Ask again. Maybe you got a rookie CS op.
I did, it was Kelsey. I told her I would really prefer a new a copy. She they were currently sold out. I replied again and told her I would be super disappointed if some showed back in stock after they refunded me and I missed out on a good copy. Waiting to see how she replies to that.

I did, it was Kelsey. I told her I would really prefer a new a copy. She they were currently sold out. I replied again and told her I would be super disappointed if some showed back in stock after they refunded me and I missed out on a good copy. Waiting to see how she replies to that.
I can't see how they could be sold out. Except if everyone had to ask for 3 copies to get a good o-

I can totally see why they'd be sold out.

i got a tracking order for outkast...

but not for redman or gabor

looks like malachi agreed with @Mather but in a positive way

The sides are 14-20 minutes long, and due to the album’s extreme dynamics suffer from inner groove distortion (sides A and C are cut especially hot). The distortion adds a certain character to the record, though, and amidst musical peaks the recording retains audiophile-grade depth and detail
so the issue is because the tracks are long and cut hot.. your cartridge is just not forgiving

looks like malachi agreed with @Mather but in a positive way

so the issue is because the tracks are long and cut hot.. your cartridge is just not forgiving
Well that's not wrong but there's more issues at play here rather than just being cut hot. The blasts of static in the right channel or the constant popping isn't caused by being cut hot, that's just a bunged up pressing. If it was just the master then both my copies would sound identical but they're both totally different in what the issues sound like and where they appear on the record.

Back