Vinyl Me Please Essentials

The SoundSmiths are calling my name.

I bet, I’ll be honest and say I’m pretty damn happy since i moved up to the low output grado and I’d definitely consider experimenting up the line but the cartridge @kvetcha has is one thats always intrigued me but i don't have a good enough table right now if I’m honest.

The SoundSmiths are calling my name.
tbh i dunno if that would even work on your preamp because there aren't many cheap soundsmiths and the only one around your price is a medium output that requires MM imput load but more power

I for one am outraged at this continuing insolence.
v4jme35ej9531.jpg

Any guesses at the color combination on this Outkast release?

Cover is basically all black and white, which I would find to be a fairly boring choice.

White and black splatter, would be cool. Like the Orange pressing(Newbury I think), being realistic they'll probably do a half&half black/white. Hopefully it's something cool 🔥

White and black splatter, would be cool. Like the Orange pressing(Newbury I think), being realistic they'll probably do a half&half black/white. Hopefully it's something cool 🔥
Yeah, I’m hoping it’s something cool! I think a black and white quad would look amazing! Similar to the Peace ‘Black Power’ VMP exclsuive! 🔥

Back