Vinyl Me Please Essentials

cmon vmp.. you just got to have 2 good months and i will stay.. since with the discount if i want 2 of the 3 months it will be worth barely just a little bit more for an extra album

Biggie: Life After Death (first double dip) and
Mary J Blige: My Life (faith evans makes an appearance)
They said it won't be a double dip on twitter on the same track so it isn't gonna be Biggie. I also don't think it will be hip hop/R&B as all 3 essentials. I think we're gonna see some other genre but could be wrong obviously...

Biggie: Life After Death (first double dip) and
Mary J Blige: My Life (faith evans makes an appearance)
Yeah, no chance of this happening as Life After Death would have to be a 3xLP too!

Can't imagine VMP making a Faith Evans album or Mary J. Blige album an Essentials ROTM too because of VMP's target audience!

I can definitely see VMP doing an Erykah Badu ROTM however, especially as they made her a previous R&HH ROTM, and her album Worldwide Underground was in the VMP Motown Anthology Boxset!

Also, OutKast was a previous R&HH ROTM, and there were rumours Stankonia would be an Essentials ROTM later this year! VMP have a strong relationship with Big Boi too!

The front runners for Essentials is BY FAR OutKast for October, and Erykah Badu for November!

Live Through This is one of the best rock albums of the 1990s, and Courtney Love is a badass.

No she isn't. She is a sloppy mess of an enabling junkie that fucked other rock stars to write her best songs/riffs. And her own private eye she hired to clear her of suspicion in Kurt's death for insurance reasons actually thinks she had Kurt killed. To this day, Dave Grohl refuses to cover Nirvana songs so as not to pay her any royalties.

Fuck Courtney Love

Yeah, no chance of this happening as Life After Death would have to be a 3xLP too!

Can't imagine VMP making a Faith Evans album or Mary J. Blige album an Essentials ROTM too because of VMP's target audience!

I can definitely see VMP doing an Erykah Badu ROTM however, especially as they made her a previous R&HH ROTM, and her album Worldwide Underground was in the VMP Motown Anthology Boxset!

Also, OutKast was a previous R&HH ROTM, and there were rumours Stankonia would be an Essentials ROTM later this year! VMP have a strong relationship with Big Boi too!

The front runners for Essentials is BY FAR OutKast for October, and Erykah Badu for November!
What about Badu and Common? I still don't think we're getting Stankonia. Which Badu track is Andre on outside of the album VMP already pressed? Look at the clues again:

The first album features the former spouse of the artist of the second album (so the 2nd album is a solo act)

and the third album is by an artist that the second artist was often compared to.

What about Badu and Common? I still don't think we're getting Stankonia. Which Badu track is Andre on outside of the album VMP already pressed? Look at the clues again:

The first album features the former spouse of the artist of the second album (so the 2nd album is a solo act)

and the third album is by an artist that the second artist was often compared to.
I am reading the clues! Erykah Badu is on Humble Mumble, a track on Stankonia! Erykah Badu will be the 2nd Essentials ROTM out of the three, and the 3rd Essentials ROTM is by an artist that Erykah Badu is often compared to: Minnie Riperton or Billie Holiday!

Sheila E
Prince
Terence Trent Darby

;)
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAS QUEEN! AND OMG, WHAT ABOUT VANITY 6 TOO, BECAUSE THAT WAS PRINCE's FIRST LOVE! OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! And Vanity 6 would be compared to Mary Jane Girls so maybe we are getting their debut album which features one of the best songs of all time on there: All Night Long!

And omg, what about Rick James and Teena Marie!!! JOKES! As if VMP would do two 80's albums, le alone a Teena Marie Essentials ROTM lmao!

Back