Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Yeah this is what I feared, if you don’t want the current months 3 tracks the deal doesnt have the same appeal.

I was really tempted to jump back in with this offer, mainly due to Spiritualized and Buena Vista Social Club. Then I listened to the Spiritualized on CD for the first time in many years, and damn, that record hasn't aged well IMO. I loved it so much when it came out and they were great live back then, but now it just doesn't click with me at all. And recalling all the hassle I had last year with missing shipments and overselling I just made the adult choice of holding back on this one. It just isn't worth it for purely nostalgic purposes (even though it looks stunning). And Buena Vista...I'm pretty confident that will get a regular reissue down the line.

I was really tempted to jump back in with this offer, mainly due to Spiritualized and Buena Vista Social Club. Then I listened to the Spiritualized on CD for the first time in many years, and damn, that record hasn't aged well IMO. I loved it so much when it came out and they were great live back then, but now it just doesn't click with me at all. And recalling all the hassle I had last year with missing shipments and overselling I just made the adult choice of holding back on this one. It just isn't worth it for purely nostalgic purposes (even though it looks stunning). And Buena Vista...I'm pretty confident that will get a regular reissue down the line.
I'd have to disagree with spiritualised not ageing well. I got into it literally just a couple of months ago and heard the first song years ago and I love it completely

Well, fuck that then. Honestly, if I could have signed up and got Jorge, The Stooges and Spiritualized I’d have been more than happy to. I’d have even accepted Buena Vista.

Yeah im quite excited about second two and would have picked up that Fiona Apple exclusive on top. Oh god its not impossible I will go ahead and grab either Classic or Essential option. I mean ive not even heard a John Mayer tune - It might be ok.....

Back