Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Sorry for my naivety but what's the 3 for 2 offer. Is it a storewide thing or just something for non-members to entice them back?

There's another 3 for 2?
Yep. 3 months for $60 if you sign up now for RHH or Essentials.
I emailed on 6/23 to see if they had any promotions or discounts for former members looking to rejoin and was told no, so I joined back up on 6/25 only to hear about this 'new' deal less than a week later. Shot them an email to see if I can get a credit or something, usually they are pretty good about these things but we shall see.

I emailed on 6/23 to see if they had any promotions or discounts for former members looking to rejoin and was told no, so I joined back up on 6/25 only to hear about this 'new' deal less than a week later. Shot them an email to see if I can get a credit or something, usually they are pretty good about these things but we shall see.
To be fair, I left about 6-9 months ago, and have only just got this. I know some folk got their offer a few month ago, so it could be they are staggering them over time.

Emailed them about swapping out Mayer.

To be fair, I left about 6-9 months ago, and have only just got this. I know some folk got their offer a few month ago, so it could be they are staggering them over time.

Weird...I got alerts for both and the promo is widely available on their website, so it's not only for certain former members.

I got the previous offer months ago but wasn't interested at the time...I just think it's weird that I asked about this specific promotion a week ago and they said no when they surely must have known it was about to drop.

I got the previous offer months ago but wasn't interested at the time...I just think it's weird that I asked about this specific promotion a week ago and they said no when they surely must have known it was about to drop.
You know this is VMP we are talking about right? Nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to this company 🤷‍♂️

You know this is VMP we are talking about right? Nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to this company 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, in the past if you bought an album less than 30 days before it went on sale they’d credit you the difference, I kinda see my situation as the same but as you said they seem to change the rules as they go.

tbh that deal does tempt me very much (partially because i kinda liked john mayer and listening to buena vista on my sennheisers instead of my M50s actually makes that first song sound much better and less generic)

Didn't they stop new Internationals subscribing? I recall something about that a while ago, don't know if it's true though.
🤔
Start (or rejoin) with a three-month membership today, and save $21.
Use this special offer towards the VMP Essentials and Hip-Hop tracks. Promotion is available for brand new and previously canceled members. $21 discount applies for both domestic for international customers.

I am finally tempted since leaving when forum was busted. But I really want next two months Albums not John Meyer, can we swap the first month and what’s on offer ?

Back