Vinyl Me Please Essentials

This might get me back, no joke. Was just thinking today how I need some John Mayer on vinyl. Maybe we’ll get some exclusives, too?
I was looking at this record a few weeks ago, so I'm happy to own it! It's probably the only JM I'd grab.

There are anomalies you have to account for in their naming conventions, in this case the “_2”. The same was true for Bella Donna.
i dont see the anomaly. its the same link the others used...

SHOPIFY LINK OR ITS FAKE

i will not take a shit pick like this (one of the WORST SONGS OF THE 2000S IMO is on that)

Maybe this is a prank from VMP since they know we’re trying the link.

There’s no way they went through their corporate soul-searching about their complicity with white supremacy and exploitation of black voices for profit and landed on John Mayer of all people.

put me in the "fuck storf" club unless the other 2 ROTMs are really really fucking good.. then i can give john mayer to a friend of my brother and see if he has any good records hed be willing to trade with me for... because i am not letting that little piece of shit anywhere near my vinyl collection and i dont want anything else... but at the same time doing monthly feels weird to me

put me in the "fuck storf" club unless the other 2 ROTMs are really really fucking good.. then i can give john mayer to a friend of my brother and see if he has any good records hed be willing to trade with me for... because i am not letting that little piece of shit anywhere near my vinyl collection and i dont want anything else... but at the same time doing monthly feels weird to me
Get some Classics ROTM’s Dukey! The Classics track is the best!!!

Also, you’re still not keen on Prince Paul?

they plan these things M O N T H S in advance...

they were white as wonderbread when they planned it

True but I thought they’d pulled the plug on things in the past and took it as a loss. Didn’t they have a ryan adams release planned that they had to shelve?

also, his comments were made yeeeeeaaarrs ago. Don’t they have a “do not touch with a ten foot pole” list?

Back