Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Anyone else who has received Bella Donna underwhelmed by the mastering and pressing quality? On my system the highs are very tinny/shrill and I have a decent amount of surface noise throughout
Mine arrived really dirty but sounds great after a clean.

Also, I kind of thought I would just be waiting for Edge of Seventeen the whole time, but this entire album is badass.

My ROTMs will be out for delivery tomorrow and I, too, just received last month’s records last week. I feel like VMP has a shipping and ordering randomizer that they just hit and see what happens.

Oh yeah,
I also made another one of the drinks.
Queens of the Stone Age drink.
It was.......not my favorite. I’m not much of a tequila drinker, so it was a little slow going at first, until that big ice cube melted down a little. I’ll tell you, though. That agave nectar is gonna be a common ingredient going forward. It adds a very good sweetness.
B9C0FCB0-41A2-41D4-81F4-A7187C25E99E.jpeg3CFE2CFB-7E95-48FD-8E9B-09A045F79388.jpeg

So as we get White Stripes "De Stijl" as Essential this month, has VMP already said or hinted at bringing out other White Stripes albums as exclusives to accompany the Essential, the way they did with De la soul? And if so, which White Stripes records could/ would it be?

So as we get White Stripes "De Stijl" as Essential this month, has VMP already said or hinted at bringing out other White Stripes albums as exclusives to accompany the Essential, the way they did with De la soul? And if so, which White Stripes records could/ would it be?

I was thinking about this as well, when was the last time they did an exclusive with their essential ROTM? I can only remember January when they did that Dirty Projectors exclusive and the only reason I remember that is because they were sending out standard versions to people!

I'd love if they did Elephant because for some reason I don't already own it and at least here I never see it for a good price...not like VMP is great with pricing but still...

I don't know nuthin' about anything here but considering that the TMR Vault basically lives and dies with Jack White fronted material I HIGHLY doubt we would get any sort of exclusive that isn't already widely available in terms of White Stripes albums.

I don't know nuthin' about anything here but considering that the TMR Vault basically lives and dies with Jack White fronted material I HIGHLY doubt we would get any sort of exclusive that isn't already widely available in terms of White Stripes albums.
I think a variant would be possible - I could see the debut or White Blood Cells for that. I don't think it will be exclusive other than color.

I think a variant would be possible - I could see the debut or White Blood Cells for that. I don't think it will be exclusive other than color.
Agreed, it would just be a different color, TMR would be compensated reasonably for their troubles, heck, if they really wanted, I bet they could negotiate a certain portion allotted for them to sell via the TMR Vaults.

I rejoined VMP just to get the Stevie album, and unfortunately there's an inch long scratch on side B. I messaged their customer service and asked for a replacement, but I havent been a member in so long. Am I probably going to be SOL? I know their customer care team used to be really good, but I remember some horror stories over the last few years.

I rejoined VMP just to get the Stevie album, and unfortunately there's an inch long scratch on side B. I messaged their customer service and asked for a replacement, but I havent been a member in so long. Am I probably going to be SOL? I know their customer care team used to be really good, but I remember some horror stories over the last few years.
it will take them forever to get back to you, but once they do, I'm sure they will make it right.

I'd be surprised if they don't replace it. They rarely "sell out" of ROTMs entirely right away these days. They may say they do, but they don't.

How irritating. How is there still a bug affecting people's swaps this late in without any active communication around it still being the case. Are they just shrugging and hoping it magically disappears for the next set?

My swaps page says Gorillaz, my orders page says Phrenology. Who knows what's gonna be in the box? If I had not watched this thread I would have received SnP because the system undid my swap automatically and without my knowledge. Chaos and uncertainty is just part of the VMP experience since at least a year now.

It sounds like you guys just don't fully appreciate the unlimited swaps feature that VMP generously makes available for all members of the VMP family community experience.

Here is a poem I wrote in honor of this wonderful, game-changing feature:

May 16, 2020
THERE IS NO STOPPING OF THE SWAPPING!
by Ericj32

YOU WANT TO KNOW
WHAT YOU'LL BE COPPING?
WELL, THIS IS A CLUB.
IT'S NOT JUST "SHOPPING"

LOCK IN YOUR SWAP
YOU THINK YOU'RE DONE?!
THE SWAPPING FUN
HAS JUST BEGUN!

THAT THING YOU FEEL
IS NOT FRUSTRATION.
THIS IS WHAT
WE CALL CURATION!

YOU MIGHT NOT GET
THE THING YOU WANTED,
BUT THAT'S BECAUSE
OUR SITE IS HAUNTED.

WE DO NOT KNOW
WHAT'S IN OUR STORE,
BUT THAT'S WHAT THIS
WHOLE GAME IS FOR!

JUST PAY US NOW.
THAT'S RIGHT, JUST BUY.
WE'LL SHIP YOU SOMETHING,
OR AT LEAST WE'LL TRY!

It sounds like you guys just don't fully appreciate the unlimited swaps feature that VMP generously makes available for all members of the VMP family community experience.

Here is a poem I wrote in honor of this wonderful, game-changing feature:

May 16, 2020
THERE IS NO STOPPING OF THE SWAPPING!
by Ericj32

YOU WANT TO KNOW
WHAT YOU'LL BE COPPING?
WELL, THIS IS A CLUB.
IT'S NOT JUST "SHOPPING"

LOCK IN YOUR SWAP
YOU THINK YOU'RE DONE?!
THE SWAPPING FUN
HAS JUST BEGUN!

THAT THING YOU FEEL
IS NOT FRUSTRATION.
THIS IS WHAT
WE CALL CURATION!

YOU MIGHT NOT GET
THE THING YOU WANTED,
BUT THAT'S BECAUSE
OUR SITE IS HAUNTED.

WE DO NOT KNOW
WHAT'S IN OUR STORE,
BUT THAT'S WHAT THIS
WHOLE GAME IS FOR!

JUST PAY US NOW.
THAT'S RIGHT, JUST BUY.
WE'LL SHIP YOU SOMETHING,
OR AT LEAST WE'LL TRY!

If I could give you gold or something, I would. Awesome.

If its the plates from the pressing plant opening for De Stijl then they theoretically also have metalwork for the self titled album that they also pressed for the plant opening. So that would be a neat exclusive that pairs nicely. The cocktail is gonna be coca-cola in a tall frosty glass over ice.

Back