Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I get the feeling it's like Queen. It might be everywhere, but it doesn't mean the majority of subscribers have previously picked it up. That's the camp my house falls into. I like Stevie. I like this album. But I see it everywhere all the time, so I know I don't need to rush to grab it. But if VMP is going to do the thinking for me... why not right? Especially given that I'm getting this version at the old grandfathered pricing.

A rare moment of praise and explanation of why I haven't cancelled my account yet.

I feel the same about both this and the Stooges pick last month. I like both and haven't gotten around to picking them up. I skipped out on Queen though, I knew I'd never spin it.

For the upcoming White Stripes, what is the difference between this and the copies that are widely available?

For the upcoming White Stripes, what is the difference between this and the copies that are widely available?

We actually don't know. It's possible these are the most recent plates from the third man plant opening which were only used to press red vinyl with screen printed covers that were only available at the Detroit location on opening day.

No one has come out and told us that though. Its just a theory I have based on being a massive jack white fan.

We actually don't know. It's possible these are the most recent plates from the third man plant opening which were only used to press red vinyl with screen printed covers that were only available at the Detroit location on opening day.

No one has come out and told us that though. Its just a theory I have based on being a massive jack white fan.
That's my guess as well. They have plates, not widely released. Perfect for VMP.

A shipping label was created already for my copy of Bella Donna. Not saying it'll ship anytime soon, but that's way earlier than I've ever got a shipping label notification from them. Considering I just got the Stooges yesterday, I'll consider any delivery within the month of May a win!

Same. I just got shipping notification for my Bella Donna and I got my April Records this past weekend. I have literally never not been end of the queue before so I'm pretty pumped right now (hope it includes all 3 ROTMs).

Same. I just got shipping notification for my Bella Donna and I got my April Records this past weekend. I have literally never not been end of the queue before so I'm pretty pumped right now (hope it includes all 3 ROTMs).

Same with me, for both essentials and classics. Still nothing on allll the other records I bought (Fela, Fetch, Arepa3000, Just Coolin')

Back