Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I think I may swap either Caroline or Patrice for that Jorge Ben. It's really grown on me lately.

I need to figure out how I can drop Storf a line to see which album left on my backlog is closest to selling out.

Basically all I have left is Jorge Ben, Experience Unlimited, Wells Fargo and... Eddie Floyd.

I need to figure out how I can drop Storf a line to see which album left on my backlog is closest to selling out.

Basically all I have left is Jorge Ben, Experience Unlimited, Wells Fargo and... Eddie Floyd.
I'm willing to gamble that eddie floyd might be closest to selling out, considering it's classics and the other ones weren't all that popular

I'm willing to gamble that eddie floyd might be closest to selling out, considering it's classics and the other ones weren't all that popular

On the other hand, they apparently pressed a fuckton of Eddie Floyd so whenever Storf used to do his Classics inventory stock check, Floyd was usually at the far end of the list.

Still kind of holding out hope for another VMP Bespoke Post box which would have Floyd as an option.

On the other hand, they apparently pressed a fuckton of Eddie Floyd so whenever Storf used to do his Classics inventory stock check, Floyd was usually at the far end of the list.

Still kind of holding out hope for another VMP Bespoke Post box which would have Floyd as an option.
I really would like a bespoke post box again. there are so many of those old ROTMs that I could buy cheap on discogs that I haven't just because of the possibility of it happening again

I need Soul Makosa, Rosetta, and Little Simz too, but I think they'll be safe for another month or two.

Just for fun here's a side by side of the OG Phrenology and VMP version. For once I think the VMP tops the OG in terms of design, the gold detailing really makes it pop. I do find it annoying how the card jacket bows open though (unless this is just a problem with my copy) and the original is lined on the inside, presumably to prevent this. The addition of the comic just blows the original away, its such a great extra imo!

IMG_3604.JPG

Back