Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Negatory on that good buddy. Although it's just the very end of the final song on side 4, so I can deal, but annoying nonetheless.
Did you ever see the replacement in your orders @Mather? The reason I ask is that I have been waiting for a replacement for QOTSA and Etta Jones since the 15th (QOTSA has bad splits on the jacket and a warp, Etta Jones has a gnarly warp which I managed to flatten but still isn't u to scratch) and its been in my orders as unfulfilled. Hoping this means my copy is there just waiting to be shipped, as opposed to them saying they will send it but never getting around to it and it selling out.

Did you ever see the replacement in your orders @Mather? The reason I ask is that I have been waiting for a replacement for QOTSA and Etta Jones since the 15th (QOTSA has bad splits on the jacket and a warp, Etta Jones has a gnarly warp which I managed to flatten but still isn't u to scratch) and its been in my orders as unfulfilled. Hoping this means my copy is there just waiting to be shipped, as opposed to them saying they will send it but never getting around to it and it selling out.
No, it was never in there. I have two unfulfilled items that are in my orders but not yet received (Pinata and Comet).

I still don’t have my Aretha or Run DMC, and no notice that they’ll be shipped anytime soon either.

Both Aretha & RUN DMC showed up at work today, unannounced.
My account profile still says "unfulfilled too" - maybe the failure to track what actually got mailed out is the reason for the SNAFUs at the place that shall not be named.

Alright so Black Friday/Essentials update. Comet it's Coming was oversold (at least for me), got refunded. So if any of you are waiting on that, it's probably gone. Pinatá actually wasn't oversold according to CS and those are still going out. So if you're waiting on that one, you might still be in luck. Oh and somehow they are out of Aretha replacements already which doesn't seem possible, but my GZ crackle copy will have to do I guess.

(Spoiler- It won't do.)

Hey so, two copies of Mr Hands just appeared in my orders as paid but unfulfilled... I did not even order one copy of Mr. Hands.

I'M NOT READY TO GET BACK ON THIS RIDE AGAIN
I cannot believe they are still trying to force a square peg into a round hole with this new system. Can their team even claim 1 possible win related to this implementation? The funniest part to me is I bet no one at VMP could even give an estimate on their actual losses from this implementation.

Mather, I say make sure you're card/account isn't charged. If not, enjoy your records... but they'll probably both be warped.

I cannot believe they are still trying to force a square peg into a round hole with this new system. Can their team even claim 1 possible win related to this implementation? The funniest part to me is I bet no one at VMP could even give an estimate on their actual losses from this implementation.

Mather, I say make sure you're card/account isn't charged. If not, enjoy your records... but they'll probably both be warped.
Yeah trust me I'm watching that credit card account like a hawk.

So for better or for worse, we're currently Storfless (I assume he's in the middle of moving to Minnesota) thus no new clues on the next ROTMs. Reddit seems to think the next Essentials is hip hop, although I don't remember seeing that mentioned anywhere. I want to say that Storf suggested Stankonia wouldn't be until later in the year, so I'm hoping it's either Section.80 or Phrenology.

Has anyone kept up with early hints during the whole site migration fiasco?

So for better or for worse, we're currently Storfless (I assume he's in the middle of moving to Minnesota) thus no new clues on the next ROTMs. Reddit seems to think the next Essentials is hip hop, although I don't remember seeing that mentioned anywhere. I want to say that Storf suggested Stankonia wouldn't be until later in the year, so I'm hoping it's either Section.80 or Phrenology.

Has anyone kept up with early hints during the whole site migration fiasco?
I’m so keen for a hip-hop Essentials ROTM!!! 🙇‍♂️

Back