Vinyl Me Please Essentials

My copy plays good, and I'm using a needle I've had problems with recently, so I feel confident saying the album is good.

Yeah, the rest sounds great. Just that track. Not sure if its worth trying to get a replacement. Still waiting about a month for other records they haven't shipped me yet.

There’s a reason for that. After this release members of the group started leaving, Angel Deradoorian after Bitte Orca and Amber Coffman after Swing Lo Magellan. I think they were a sweetener counter to Longstreth’s abrasiveness.

I tried to find the video Questlove shot of the backstage after a Fallon performance blowing everyone’s minds with their vocal gymnastics but was unable. So here is a different live video that kinda shows off the same thing.

Bitte Orca and Swing Lo Magellan are both excellent. So glad I got to see them live before Amber split, at least.

They didn't tell you too bad, here's $15 credit like they did with me for Brubeck??
Nah my assumptions is they likely have a shit ton since it’s the essential pick. It was a corner ding, I gave them 3 options: new jacket, new album or a full refund. They chose door #2. Hopefully they can get it to me in good shape this time.

Nah my assumptions is they likely have a shit ton since it’s the essential pick. It was a corner ding, I gave them 3 options: new jacket, new album or a full refund. They chose door #2. Hopefully they can get it to me in good shape this time.
Well I supposedly have a Brubeck replacement coming my way anyway since I later learned it was incredibly noisy, but as far as I can tell it still hasn't shipped, even though they told me it would ASAP 3 weeks ago.

Guess you're on the customers we care about list. Good luck!

Well I supposedly have a Brubeck replacement coming my way anyway since I later learned it was incredibly noisy, but as far as I can tell it still hasn't shipped, even though they told me it would ASAP 3 weeks ago.
And that’s pretty much this is pretty much the VMP MO currently, unfortunately. Inconsistency in customer service is the worsts.

Ok, so my order is still unfulfilled. Wasn't concerned earlier this week, but now we're a day from the 15th. And that's on a Sunday. Should I be concerned?
I think most people are in this boat. I think they've lost control of shipping and inventory management entirely now. I'm not expecting these anytime soon.

I think most people are in this boat. I think they've lost control of shipping and inventory management entirely now. I'm not expecting these anytime soon.

That's too bad. It's a pretty good month over all. I guess the records will shop up when they show up and I can reassess my membership in consequence.

Back