Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I love that xx album but I really got burned out on it early on and haven’t really listened to it much in the last five years or so.

I hope it’s not an indie rock juggernaut type of album though. I already have copies of xx and MPP so it would really have to be something special if it’s either of them. I feel like a lot of people will have similar opinions.

I love that xx album but I really got burned out on it early on and haven’t really listened to it much in the last five years or so.

I hope it’s not an indie rock juggernaut type of album though. I already have copies of xx and MPP so it would really have to be something special if it’s either of them. I feel like a lot of people will have similar opinions.
See this is where the collector in me comes out. I (as most indie rock connoisseurs) own and enjoy both of these albums but they’re current releases are widely available and thus less collectible. I would love for them to do something I don’t already own but if it ends up being xx or MPP I will likely still grab the VMP editions.

The art print was that guy whose head was a rock and he was smoking, right?
^ This.

I think he was also holding a tumbler glass.
This it???

pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Back