Vinyl Me Please Essentials

They said on Reddit they are not announcing January in advance but will announce February to April in advance, why 🤷‍♂️

One or more will have FOMO value so it’ll panic people in to resubbing to ensure. Same as songs for the deaf did. January probably doesn’t so they’re keeping it quiet for now to stop an exodus and rely on the announcement day hype to sell it.

Yeah i'm not showing up as a member either. Kind of frustrating its taken this long, looks like some of us may miss swaps.

As long as I still get BB and Aretha, I won't be that upset. Would have rather swapped out Run DMC for something bc I have become aware that my rap purchases just sit on the shelf.

They what!? They said original mono tapes when announced, did they change it?
Huge "MONO" on the back cover on the pic here:

Hopefully some clarification will come soon.

Storf mentioned that it's the stereo mix in his December AMA on Reddit.
So they still have images posted on their site advertising the buy this three month subscription ahead of time falsely claiming that it is the superior original mono tapes when in fact they knew it was the inferior stereo mix??

He is a king of bullshit and bluster to cover up his lack of knowledge...
Everything polarizing about storf aside, the fact that he still clearly has absolutely no (feigned or genuine) interest in mastering or mix variations and sound quality is baffling to me. With his adopted, or otherwise, position of public face of the company; when he can't be bothered to care at all about details that are the most important to a significant percentage of vinyl collectors seems almost a slap in the face.

Back