Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Sadly, there are no releases for Oct that I'm excited about. Looks like I'll be swapping.
There's a few I'm debating but Big Bill Broonzy and the Power of Zeus are two that are looking appealing.
Any recommendations?

Sadly, there are no releases for Oct that I'm excited about. Looks like I'll be swapping.
There's a few I'm debating but Big Bill Broonzy and the Power of Zeus are two that are looking appealing.
Any recommendations?
I might be swapping for Jolene. Idk I have to see what other exclusives release before the ROTMs are announced

Any recommendations?

None of the tracks are appealing to me this month, so I may try to jumpstart a Yusef Lateef swap train. It's either that or cancelling.

None of the tracks are appealing to me this month, so I may try to jumpstart a Yusef Lateef swap train. It's either that or cancelling.
I will admit cancelling has crossed my mind but I think I'll keep going for a bit longer. If the trend continues of releases I don't care about then I too will join the cancel train.

I'm going to try and take an interest in the flaming lips this week and see how it sits, but I don't think i'm interested in anything this month either. Anyone heard the Coltrane album? I'm wondering if that would be worth a swap.

Also, anyone who likes country and hasn't grabbed the Paul Cauthen album yet ought to do so. It sounds great to my ears and the signature is a nice touch.

Last edited:
I'm going to try and take an interest in the flaming lips this week and see how it sits, but I don't think i'm interested in anything this month either. Anyone heard the Coltrane album? I'm wondering if that would be worth a swap.

Also, anyone who likes country ought and hasn't grabbed the Paul Cauthen album yet ought to do so. It sounds great to my ears and the signature is a nice touch.
Also there is a country drop this Friday....

Two old albums on vinyl for the first time this week, new release country next week

from Storf
Hmm. New release I'm guessing The Highwomen which afaik doesn't have any colored variants yet.

Two "old" albums on vinyl for the first time? Does this mean something released in the CD era that was never pressed before? Or classic country that is being reissued on vinyl for the first time?

Back