Vinyl Me Please Country

Yeah it's pretty big names that are pure country. But myself I like the classic country from the 50s/60s/70s and the alt country/american type stuff, Dough Sahm was one of the best releases they've done (though, is it COUNTRY? it's country rock, or straight up rock IMO not country).
The Sahm album is fantastic and definitely more along the lines of what I want from this sub. No offense to Paisley and McGraw but I have no desire to listen to either of them on vinyl. I might pick up a new copy of Honky Tonk Heroes because mine is pretty beat up.

The Sahm album is fantastic and definitely more along the lines of what I want from this sub. No offense to Paisley and McGraw but I have no desire to listen to either of them on vinyl. I might pick up a new copy of Honky Tonk Heroes because mine is pretty beat up.

Yeah agreed, but some of these big name country stars albums don't even have a vinyl release yet like McGraw and Paisley and Lambert, etc. I'm glad they're providing quality country LP releases in a genre that has been sorely neglected. Big service for country fans. So while I won't be adding McGraw or Paisley personally, I respect that they are doing those as ROTMs

Wait.. Brad Paisley, that's his 6th album on Wikipedia

Bright eyes is confirmed for essentials off a 6th album and that it including the Christmas album so we should count Brad's Christmas album

Tim McGraw may be one I swap for later down the road. But I’m definitely in for Waylon and probably will grab Brad as well.

Overall it’s a solid quarter.

I'm good with All I Want as an add-on. Everywhere was the one I really wanted in the Country sub. McGraw was arguably the most popular male act in the genre during the 2nd half of the 90s. I wish we were getting his best album.

so is this a storf choice?

no one saw it coming so its either bad or not at all what you'd assume.. which is the sign of a storf

Since I am gonna be doing quite a bit of swapping on this track until I have all the stuff I want, swaps open on the 18th now? I'm assuming all the available past rotm are in swaps every month?

Back