Vinyl Me Please Country

I like rascal flatts, but would prefer a different album.
Yeah I was just very particular with what I liked from that era of popular country music. I couldn't get into the male vocalists with higher pitched voices like Rascal Flatts, and Keith Urban. But I did listen to pop stuff like Kenny Chesney and Dierks Bentley who had lower voices. And I liked more of the female vocalists a lot more.

Yeah I was just very particular with what I liked from that era of popular country music. I couldn't get into the male vocalists with higher pitched voices like Rascal Flatts, and Keith Urban. But I did listen to pop stuff like Kenny Chesney and Dierks Bentley who had lower voices. And I liked more of the female vocalists a lot more.
I just saw Kenny Chesney a week ago in Charleston, and I was really hoping he would be the 1995 album. Hopefully we get “When the Sun Goes Down” at some point. So many great songs on that album.

Well, if this is correct at least we’re getting Honky Tonk Hero’s.

If I was gonna buy a McGraw album it would be Not A Moment Too Soon and Rascal Flatts isn’t really Country music so much as watered down Journey-esque Rock music that occasionally incorporates a fiddle or a lap steel.
Yep, I will be in for one for three in this track which seems my usual hit rate with it.

Back