Vinyl Me Please Country

So any details on the mastering for Sturgill? I really want Willie but will have to wait since I haven’t been a member for a while. I think it’s almost certain they will repress Johnny Cash and Willie.
I *think* Sturgill is the same mastering info from the original pressing. Just now in a pretty color.

Anyone know if there are any solid pressings of Marty Robin’s Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs? Looks like it got the Boom Boom treatment a few years ago but hard to come by, only pressed 600 😭

Anyone know if there are any solid pressings of Marty Robin’s Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs? Looks like it got the Boom Boom treatment a few years ago but hard to come by, only pressed 600 😭

People seem to be paying for a lot of money for the Real Gone reissue from a few years back. On the other hand, this pressing seems decent and affordable.

I have an OG mono and haven't bothered upgrading, myself. I feel like it's inevitable for this track sooner or later, tbh.

People seem to be paying for a lot of money for the Real Gone reissue from a few years back. On the other hand, this pressing seems decent and affordable.

I have an OG mono and haven't bothered upgrading, myself. I feel like it's inevitable for this track sooner or later, tbh.
Yeah that’s my thinking, it feels like an obvious contender for the Country Track. Will probs just wait it out as I feel it’s inevitable as well ahahah. Real Gone pressings are going for too much. I’ll be patient

Back